No announcement yet.

Help Elok understand the ongoing Russia ... thingy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is going to be money laundering charges all over the place along with wire fraud, tax fraud, bank fraud, and God knows what else. This is how dumb little Donnie small hands was laundering his bribes, at least one of the ways, and as soon as the Feds subpoena the bank records they will follow the dirty money right back to Donnie's dirt pockets.

It will be interesting watching the Republicans, the self declared law and order party, continuing to defend blatant criminality.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
      Its obviously all a conspiracy perpetrated by Hillary and Obama to make Trump and the Republicans look bad. The Truth is out there.....In her Emails!

Also, Pence has called on Mueller to wrap up his investigation and dismissed the bribery reports as "A Private Business Matter" that is of no concern to anyone.
      Speaking of emails... You just know the emails between Cohen and Donnie small hands are going to contain obvious criminal conspiracies. The Feds have them all now. So juicy.

Let's hope they weren't smart enough to use self deleting apps to conspire with each other.

Comment

• Overall Republican Response to the bribery thingey so far
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Thankfully Don & Eric to the Rescue!
          Trump Boys Set Up ‘Don And Eric Law Place’ In White House Electrical Room To Help Dad With Legal Problems

Last edited by Broken_Erika; May 11, 2018, 19:18. Reason: Defecated from Spam!
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Still better than Giuliani

Comment

• I honestly am beginning to think Trump just deliberately helped Putin again. He couldn't deliver on the sanctions relief he promised Putin because his duplicity would be obvious but Russia's only real export is hydrocarbons and Putin had to, embarrassingly, cut all Russian spending including military spending because oil prices were so low. If Trump could sew uncertainty and raise prices in the oil market then he could directly help Putin's cash position. Ignoring his own cabinet, all our allies, and most middle East nation's by destroying the Iran deal has predictably caused oil prices to spike and that directly helps both Putin and Saudi Arabia with their cash flow problems.

I do think that is on Trumps mind as he knows he has to come good on Putin or else Putin could reveal the whole dirty deal.

Comment

• Giuliani’s filter is even worse than Trump’s. Who knew?
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.â€

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man​

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...ore-clout.html

I honestly am beginning to think Trump just deliberately helped Putin again. He couldn't deliver on the sanctions relief he promised Putin because his duplicity would be obvious but Russia's only real export is hydrocarbons and Putin had to, embarrassingly, cut all Russian spending including military spending because oil prices were so low. If Trump could sew uncertainty and raise prices in the oil market then he could directly help Putin's cash position. Ignoring his own cabinet, all our allies, and most middle East nation's by destroying the Iran deal has predictably caused oil prices to spike and that directly helps both Putin and Saudi Arabia with their cash flow problems.

I do think that is on Trumps mind as he knows he has to come good on Putin or else Putin could reveal the whole dirty deal.
                  He may have also helped Venezuela by throwing Nicky Maduro a lifeline, given that they also base their economy entirely on oil and Hugo Chavez Memorabilia.

Comment

• I don't think Trump's thinking is that deep. He's a billionaire. Many of his appointees are billionaires. Probably a lot of his key donors are in the top 1%. Maybe a few of them have shares in oil and gas companies and will make additional millions?
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• So, a parting gift for sexy Rexy?
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.â€

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man​

Comment

• Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• During the campaign Trump had a secret server set up in Trump Tower and it seems to have been a lonely unregistered server which only got contact from five groups. One was the company in Witchata, IS who set it up, the second was the illegal data firm Cambridge Analytics which was associated with Steve Gannon which stole the personal online information of hundreds of millions of people, and the rest were all Russian. Including Putin's personal money laundering bank Alpha Bank (now under US sactions) as well as entities associated with the Russian troll farm used by Putin during the Russian election disinformation campaign. All of these Russian groups have been indicted by Robert Mueller for election interference.

So right there we have evidence of pollution, conspiracy, and treason by Trump and the Trump campaign. It is pretty much unavoidable now that Trump did collude with Russia to change the outcome of the election.

Comment

• Thus ensuring that the results of the investigation will be declared top secret and buried forever. And the republicans will pretend that nothing is wrong, while demanding more investigations into HER EMAAAAAAIIIIIILLLLS!
                            edit:This post was made at 13:37 eastern time.
                            Last edited by Broken_Erika; May 16, 2018, 13:49. Reason: ph34r my m4d l337 poast timing!

Comment

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-members.html

The Qatari official who recently admitted to have a secret meeting in Trump Tower on Dec 12th, 2016 (right after the election) has now claimed that Trump attorney Michael Cohen asked him for millions of dollars "to be funneled to members of the Trump campaign" in exchange for special favors which Trump would then grant Qatar.

Classic bribery and it appears Trump was seeking bribes immediately after election results came in. The Qatari official says he declined the bribe request from Cohen and declined a request by Trumps son in law for an extremely large low interest "loan" for the distressed Kurshner family property 666 Broadway in NYC. After that happened Trump agreed to let Saudi Arabia blockade Qatar hugely damaging the economy of the small Middle East kingdom. Eventually the government of Qatar agreed to give Jared Kurshner a $128 million "loan" at well below market rate and the blockade against Qatar was lifted.
                              Last edited by Dinner; May 16, 2018, 13:56.

Comment

• And Republicans will either say "So? What's wrong with that?" or "Fake News" or, their favorite; "What about her emails?"
                                And since they control both houses of congress; Don't expect anything to be done about this; And you can expect more Fox News specials on Hillary's Email server and Banghazi.

Comment

Working...
                                X