Help Elok understand the ongoing Russia ... thingy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
    Dude, fix your keyboard. It makes you look like this guy.
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/s3.amazonaws.com\/theoatmeal-img\/comics\/minor_differences\/caps_on.jpg"}[/IMG2*]
    that looks spot-on

Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Hey - it just hit me that its a somewhat conclusive tell that Erika isn't a DL, as I always assumed - she appears not to be in on the Wiglaf joke.
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
        Hey - it just hit me that its a somewhat conclusive tell that Erika isn't a DL, as I always assumed - she appears not to be in on the Wiglaf joke.
        OR ARE THEY A DL AND YOURE NOT IN ON THE JOKE?

​​​​​​ ​​​​​​ ​​​​​​
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Tillerson blames Russia for poisoning a former spy and is out as Secretary of State the next day. Same day Republicans find Trump team did not collude with Russia. A plot too unbelievable for a Jack Reacher movie is happening.

You're right... nothing to see here.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Hey, the house investigation did weeks of investigating, scouring the Websites of Fox News, Breitbart and Russia Today and they found no evidence so it's settled! The story is about Her E-Mails!!!!!!
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
              OR ARE THEY A DL AND YOURE NOT IN ON THE JOKE?

​​​​​​ ​​​​​​ ​​​​​​
              self, pal,I will straight-up tell you that I'm a fan of Wiggy's comedy rage stylings like most everyone - and have always sensed that there was something there that a lot of people not-me were in on -maybe a group DL- and every oldtimer I've asked what the deal with Wiglaf was said he didn't know and had always felt the exact same way.

-Perhaps that's part of the joke, for all I know - but I've got much better things to be paranoid about.

No pasarán

Comment

• It is a group dl which has been handed down.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Elok - obviously moose and squirrel did it, dahlink...
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Thanks, Oerdin. -First person to claim to know anything useful.

Now I'm curious who the Wiggy at AC2 is, and who tried to PM me here a few years ago while my inbox was full, and what that was about.

No pasarán

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                      It is a group dl which has been handed down.
                      If it's a group DL, it's a group of people who all went to Georgetown Law.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I'm told there's been remarkable consistency going way back to near the dawn of the community...

No pasarán

Comment

• Not a shoop, I swear.

Phooey; no more "Insert inline". -Anyway, Lori, apparently you and I are merging into a group DL...

No pasarán

Comment

• Wiglaf's tone has definitely changed over the years. In his earliest posts he's just a Civ player with a conservative streak. The all-caps and smileys and absurd situations came later. But his life story is consistent, he's always been into games, he's always been kind of argumentative. But I mean, we're talking about an 18 year span here. People change. Like, here's my first post coming up on 17 years ago...

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! FINALLY!! I SWEAR I'VE BEEN WAITING 3 WEEKS FOR THEM TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT!

But that's ok. I can finally do more than just watch you all post insane comments. I can post insane things too! In fact I think I am right now... Anyway as I was saying, soon I'll be a Deity just like... like... strangely I can't remember any deities right now.

Maybe I should actually say something.

Is there any new info on release dates and stuff like that? My birthday is Halloween, one day after the current release date, how wonderful. I'm gonna this game. I can't wait till it comes out! And to all of that think it's gonna suck (I could name names but once again I've forgotten them) I say Wow, these smiles are .

Sorry for wasting valuable webspace
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Wow, dude - who's the stranger? That's so not you now that I suspect the kid liked himself a little.

No pasarán

Comment

• Oh, and as a matter of fact, I have privileged information that someone you'd all remember here was actually two people, which caused a lot to suddenly make sense when I found out by finding proof - it ain't my secret to tell, but the excrement blew me the bad-place away...

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                                X