Help Elok understand the ongoing Russia ... thingy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about “her” e-mails you ask?
    It appears that Hillary’s e-mails were copied by a Russian hacker who then handed them over to Julian Assange who then released them to the public according to the timing determined by Roger Stone.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• But there was no collusion!
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• And now, federal judge has seen fit to issue a search warrant in the President’s personal lawyer. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
          Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
          That's a shame. At least everything's okay in the US!
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
            Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
            First time I ever heard this as a kid who didn't know his Shakespeare, I laughed pretty hard, because I thought it was a joke on "What's that got to do with the price of eggs in Denmark?" - I probably had the causation reversed...
            AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
            JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• The FBI was searching for stuff related to the Access Hollywood tape. My guess is there is some document linking the timing of the tape discovery to the Wikileaks release.

Comment

• There is that and there is also establishing the pattern of dishonesty and lying. Much of the obstruction of justice case, which we all know is coming but which Mueller will wait to release until the end because he is smart, requires establishing patterned of behavior. This helps that.

Also there is all those aecret agreements to be silence from women Trump had affairs with, everyone will be a campaign finance charge, also if Trump's fixer paid them off (and there are multiple reports he did) then depending on where the money came from it is bank fraud and wire fraud. So many felonies, so little time, Cohen is toast and all to likely to save his own skin he will be flipping exposing even more of Trump's dirty deals to the light of law enforcement. Delicious.
                Last edited by Dinner; April 12, 2018, 01:28.

Comment

• That would only apply to payoffs after Trump announced his candidacy (or shortly before if you are willing to stretch things). I am not sure if this latest National Enquirer "capture and kill" regarding the doorman and a possible Trump love child would count.

Comment

• I am going to make sure Trump gets re-elected, don't worry.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• While you are at it, Trump would also appreciate it if you could eliminate that whole term limits thing too.

Comment

• Hey that's not a bad idea! However I need to start doing this in a businesslike manner. I hafta eat too, you know?

Maybe if Trump would hire me as his own personal Warlock. Sort of like the Court Wizard from fantasy books.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Mrs. Trumpy is from the Balkans, so she probably dabbles in witchcraft.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                            Hey that's not a bad idea! However I need to start doing this in a businesslike manner. I hafta eat too, you know?

Maybe if Trump would hire me as his own personal Warlock. Sort of like the Court Wizard from fantasy books.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk
                            Good luck with that. Trump has a history of not paying people. He also under pays the ones he does actually pay. Do you think this whole Stormy Daniels thing would have come out if he had paid her $1.3 million instead of just $130,000?

Comment

• It appears that, among other things, Michael Cohen is a habitual taper of conversations. (NY is a single-consent state.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	ruh-roh.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	240.1 KB
ID:	9344563
                              Attached Files
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I suspect this truly will **** both Cohen and Trump. Apparently, Trumps crooked lawyer has a habit of recording conversations. If the FBI seized those recordings during their search then those tapes will be a goldmine of evidence which will be real hard to hand wave away as "fake news".

Comment

Working...
                                X