No announcement yet.

The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohr's job isn't even couterintelligence, yet he is involved in all this big time.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• One of my personal favorites...
        Attached Files
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Attached Files
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Ohr's job isn't even couterintelligence, yet he is involved in all this big time.
            You sound like a sleazy lawyer saying it wasn't rape since she's really a slut.

Attack the facts in the report if you can. There's a reason most others have stopped doing that.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ohr Testimony Suggests a Key Witness Lied to Congress, Lawmakers Say

BY IVAN PENTCHOUKOV
              August 28, 2018 Updated: August 29, 2018

Lawmakers who questioned Justice Department (DOJ) official Bruce Ohr on Aug. 28 say there are significant discrepancies between what they learned from Ohr and prior testimonies given by former FBI attorney Lisa Page and Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson, suggesting that at least one among them may have lied to Congress.

Ohr, Simpson, and Page are among a group of key witnesses who have been interviewed by the House Judiciary and Government Oversight committees as part of an investigation of FBI and DOJ actions before and after the 2016 election.
              Source for the conflicting testimonies

Comment

• Nice

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• There's your source for the evidence of someone involved in this lying to Congress under oath.

edit: Also source that says that the application doesn't say there was evidence that Steele was out to get Trump.
                    Last edited by Kidlicious; August 29, 2018, 16:50.

Comment

• Rep Jordan wants to know who else knew that Ohr was involved even though it's not his Job. Sally Yates (Obama's Deputy Attorney General)?

Comment

• http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...real-time.html

Source for Clinton emails getting hacked by Chinese. Trump ordered a probe.

Comment

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No they didn't.

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          They referred to the IG report. The ICIG has not commented yet. There are two independent sources. It's confirmed.

• Giancarlo
                          Giancarlo commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The FBI did indeed dispute the fake news claim. There was no hacking by the Chinese. Trump is still using unsecure Galaxy S3 cellphone and laptops over open wifi at Mar-Al-Lago.

• So your sources are Fox News and the Daily Caller.
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...real-time.html

Source for Clinton emails getting hacked by Chinese. Trump ordered a probe.
                          Bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                            So your sources are Fox News and the Daily Caller.
                            You're supposed to read it.

Comment

• FBI is not confirming or denying the Chinese hacking. If the story is true it means that Comey lied in the pre-election press conference in which he said that there is no evidence that the emails were hacked.

Comment

Working...
                            X