X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Witch Hunt Revealed

Things are starting to happen....

House Republicans Prepare Contempt Action Against FBI, DOJ

U.S. House Republicans are drafting a contempt of Congress resolution against Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray, claiming stonewalling in producing material related to the Russia-Trump probes and other matters.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...i-doj-jaqegooo
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Sounds to me like Trump is very scared about how close to himself the Mueller probe has become.
    So, it is now the house republicans he uses in order to crate diversionary tactics. Interesting.

To quote from the article:
    The House committee’s top Democrat, Representative Adam Schiff of California, responded in a statement that the Department of Justice inspector general is “properly investigating the handling of the investigation, including the current allegation of bias” by Strzok.

“I am concerned, however, that our chairman is willing to use the subpoena and contempt power of the House, not to determine how the Russians interfered in our election or whether the president obstructed Justice, but only to distract from the core of our investigation,” Schiff said.

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I always wondered who is this Mueller fellow?
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

A former top counterintelligence expert at the FBI, now at the center of a political uproar for exchanging private messages that appeared to mock President Donald Trump, changed a key phrase in former FBI Director James Comey’s description of how former secretary of state Hillary Clinton handled classified information, according to US officials familiar with the matter.

Clinton supporter at the FBI is in hot water

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
          Sounds to me like Trump is very scared about how close to himself the Mueller probe has become.
          So, it is now the house republicans he uses in order to crate diversionary tactics. Interesting.

To quote from the article:

Especially as the person behind all this, Devin Nunes, is deeep within Trumps back orifices and already played a rather dubious role in march/april, which strongly indicates that he is "not doing his job" but rather is a subordinate to Trump who is simply there to serve the interests of Trump/the WH and spy on the commitee for them (and not to serve the american people).
          Already in April Nunes stepped down from his role for the commitee in the russia investigation, because of the incidents and the resulting criticism that he is lacking the necessary impartiality needed to supervie the russia investigation

See here:
          http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...obe-a-timeline
          https://www.npr.org/2017/04/06/52286...-investigation
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Also nice to read:
            https://www.npr.org/2017/12/04/56815...et-his-taxes-w

Partially about how Trump and his accomplices now try to shift the attention away from the russia probe (and try to discredit Mueller) and, at least when it comes to Trumpsters, succeed

Comment

Comment

Well, especially my last link highlights how this newest move is rather politiclly motivated scheming and not real concern regarding the impartiality of he Mueller Probe:

The fact that Mueller fired Strzok already months ago (obviously as soon as he got knowledge about the eMails).
                So the only thing that one might criticze is the fact, that Mueller (or the DoJ) didn't disclose the reasons for the firing earlier.
                But I guess that this was motivated by concerns that disclosing it might lead to political motivated scheming against the Mueller investigation
                (concerns that turned out to be justified as we see now )

Comment

I liek the name Strzok. Sounds like a Klingon word.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                    Well, especially my last link highlights how this newest move is rather politiclly motivated scheming and not real concern regarding the impartiality of he Mueller Probe:

The fact that Mueller fired Strzok already months ago (obviously as soon as he got knowledge about the eMails).
                    So the only thing that one might criticze is the fact, that Mueller (or the DoJ) didn't disclose the reasons for the firing earlier.
                    But I guess that this was motivated by concerns that disclosing it might lead to political motivated scheming against the Mueller investigation
                    (concerns that turned out to be justified as we see now )
                    No. Good people are actually offended by this witch hunt. It's not politically motivated. It's just that Ds are really sick and bad.

Comment

The lying fake pres Trump's use of "witch hunt" = euphemism for "I don't like when ppl dare to critically examine my ****, so I play the poor victim of oppression"
                      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                        The lying fake pres Trump's use of "witch hunt" = euphemism for "I don't like when ppl dare to critically examine my ****, so I play the poor victim of oppression"
                        That is only offensive when people are telling the truth about you, not making crap up, like you just did. What you are doing is manipulation. Sick and bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

That is only offensive when people are telling the truth about you, not making crap up, like you just did. What you are doing is manipulation. Sick and bad.
                          Kid's use of "sick and bad" = "I don't like what you wrote about the lying fake pres Trump"

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

Kid's use of "sick and bad" = "I don't like what you wrote about the lying fake pres Trump"
                            Let me clarify *******. When you lie about people and then criticize people for defending themself it's sick and bad manipulation. Get it! Or are you ****ing stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Let me clarify *******. When you lie about people and then criticize people for defending themself it's sick and bad manipulation. Get it! Or are you ****ing stupid!
                              The Mueller investigation is exactly about finding out who lies and who tells the truth.
                              And obviously the first liar already has been uncovered ... and it is someone who was high in the inner circle of Trump (with Trump being very protective of him) ... Flynn

Don't you desire to find out who lies and tells the truth?

Comment

Working...
                              X