Proof that Ben and Kid secretly **** men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof that Ben and Kid secretly **** men

Funny how those that speak the loudest against things are the biggest hypocrites:

Wes Goodman, Ohio state rep, quits over reported 'inappropriate behavior' with male: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...with-male.html

Funny also how Fox can't bring itself to say 'had sex with a man'

Anti-LGBT politician resigns after being 'caught having sex with man in his office': https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.ind...631.html%3famp

It's obviously why Kid's wife left him...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

I never talk about gays but maybe your wife did leave you because of those sheep.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I'm surprised you are outing them instead of starting up a defense fund for them. I thought you supported homosexuals serving in public office.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

if they're tops, does that make them enemies of the bottom?

Comment

It is obvious that I am Mobius has homosexual desires for Kid and Ben.

That is obvious to anyone who can read the original post.

Comment

Is that why Sava's marriage broke up? Sorry Sava, I don't swing that way.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Yeah, blame gay people for homophobia

Comment

Pretty sure that ship sailed sometime over the last decade or so. What homophobia is there? If anything the pendulum has swung the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                  Yeah, blame gay people for homophobia
                  Do you think being gay makes you a puppy?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    Pretty sure that ship sailed sometime over the last decade or so. What homophobia is there? If anything the pendulum has swung the other way.
                    Yeah, everyone just hates the 97% of the population that's straight.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

Cultural Marxists hate straight women that marry tough guys. They say they are into SnM.

Comment

Kid is so cute using his new pet term, Cultural Marxism. Previously, his preferred pejorative was Social Justice Warrior.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          Kid is so cute using his new pet term, Cultural Marxism. Previously, his preferred pejorative was Social Justice Warrior.
                          SJWs are too dumb to know that straight women marrying tough guys is ruining their plans.
                          Last edited by Kidlicious; November 18, 2017, 22:27.

Comment

I didn't realize that hatred was binary, that if you don't hate homosexual people you must hate straight people. Are you an especially hateful person, Gribbler?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

I didn't realize that hatred was binary, that if you don't hate homosexual people you must hate straight people. Are you an especially hateful person, Gribbler?
                              You don't understand sarcasm do you

Comment

Working...
                              X