No announcement yet.

Enemies of the left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything besides broad generalizations would require actual thought. Hence why he sticks with them.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
      And more broad sweeping generalizations from Kidiot...
      But totally to be expected. Thanks for playing.
      I'm writing a book about the left but it's not finish. You are going to LOVE IT!

But yes, I generalized.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        Let me know if you need an editor, because your English and grammar skills are definitely weak.

Gee... how long does it take to write "the left are all morons"...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You can call a conservative white trash, but most people recognize that they are often Ds. Eminem is the most famous white trash D.
        He's also white, wealthy, Christian and a tough man, so apparently he's an enemy of the Left

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

He's also white, wealthy, Christian and a tough man, so apparently he's an enemy of the Left
          He has HUGE privilege.

Comment

I'm going to be more descriptive than I am on the internets

Comment

Gee... are you going to be more thoughtful than you are on the internet that shouldn't be too tough
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

He's going to be more descriptive ... so it will be: "the idiotic left are all leftist morons"

Comment

one of the most conservative people I know and respect
                  Is that supposed to be an endorsement? That's sorta like McDonalds winning an award for the best fast food salad.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post

He's going to be more descriptive ... so it will be: "the idiotic left are all leftist morons"
                    More like "Thye Idiotic Left are all Leftist Idiots"
                    Or something along the lines of captain obvious here.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	a4Z6nzp_700b.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	9336366

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

The only thing about stating the obvious is that leftist morons accuse you of generalizing.

Comment

Working...
                      X