No announcement yet.

Oy Poor Roy Moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alabama resident Leigh Corfman said that in 1979, when Moore was an assistant district attorney, he brought her to his home and touched her sexually. Three other women said that Moore – now a candidate for U.S. Senate -- pursued them when they were teenagers and he was in his early 30s.

GOP=KGB=PEDONAZIS

Comment

Two more women have come forward saying Roy Moore exually assualted them when they were underaged. One claims he actually did have sex with him ar the age of 14 because she felt pressured. Moore was in his 30's at the time.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Roy Moore

Roger Moore
        Blah

Comment

I'm sure Roy will bare false witness against the two latest accusers.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            I'm sure Roy will bare
            He better not go too far - otherwise he may get arrested for indecent exposure
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

It is time for Alabamans to show us who they are. We already know who Roy Moore is.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I love how one claims to be a Republican, because no one in their right mind would believe a demorat.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Or maybe she did because she's actually a Republican. Not hard to believe, considering it's Alabama.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

In an interview with The Washington Examiner defending Moore, Alabama State Auditor Jim Ziegler went biblical: "Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus.”

Of course, Mary remained a virgin, so I'm not sure how that applies here. Unless he's saying that God likes impregnating teenage girls...
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Most Protestants don't believe in the perpetual virginity of Mary. They prefer that she remain as prosaically human as possible, as it keeps Papist tendencies at bay. And, of course, that's a really ****ed up thing to say about accusations of sexual assault one way or another.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                        Most Protestants don't believe in the perpetual virginity of Mary. They prefer that she remain as prosaically human as possible, as it keeps Papist tendencies at bay. And, of course, that's a really ****ed up thing to say about accusations of sexual assault one way or another.
                        Actually our lack of Catholic beliefs regarding Mary have to do with not needing to have a woman to sympathize with us since Jesus has sympathy for us.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          Or maybe she did because she's actually a Republican. Not hard to believe, considering it's Alabama.
                          Why did she make sure to tell us that she is a Republican?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I dunno. Because a reporter asked?

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          In an interview with The Washington Examiner defending Moore, Alabama State Auditor Jim Ziegler went biblical: "Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus.”

Of course, Mary remained a virgin, so I'm not sure how that applies here. Unless he's saying that God likes impregnating teenage girls...
                          and there I was thinking Roy Moore was a dirty old man... God is almost 14 billion years old and he's banging teenagers

Comment

wow, Lawrence O'Donnell just eviscerated Roy Moore

well, Sean Hannity was doing damage control and thats when the damage was done

Roy Moore (and Sean Hannity) agreed a senate candidate shouldn't become senator if he was 32 and dating teenagers... But earlier in Hannity's interview Moore admitted he dated teenagers when he was in his 30s.

Moore said the 14 year olds accusation was contradicted by the descriptions of behavior offered by the older girls who Moore held up as proof, ie the older girls told the truth about Moore's behavior.

Jesus... JESUS!

Comment

I am drinking a lot of beer, eating lots of food, and I will soon pass out happy, full, and tipsy. So... what the Hell is going on in America? Who cares!

Hell is looking out for ME.
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                              X