Oy Poor Roy Moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oy Poor Roy Moore

Roy's in a bit of trouble down in Bama... Seems he may have molested a 14 year old girl back when he was in his early 30s

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.bffe3eae40e9

and apparently 2-3 more women have come forward to say he made sexual advances on them when they were 16-18 and he was in his 30s...

and Louis CK is in trouble too...
    Last edited by Ming; November 14, 2017, 14:50.

We'll see. These accusations are getting too common. They might even get him more votes.

I'm not making any judgements about the truth of the allegations. I haven't studied them.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Won't do much. The people who didn't like him will condemn him until the next dozen perv accusations come out; the people who do like him will not be budged.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I agree with Elok.
        I doubt that it will dissuade many republican voters from voting for him.
        Especially no evangelical voters, as it seems like Moore is a hardcore evangelical christian, who would like to institute the 10 commandments as law in Alabama
        (so for evangelicals he surely is the leader that was sent by god for them )

Good for Moore that none of the 10 commandments says that you should not molest a 14 years old girl
        (unless she already is married/betrothed to someoone else, of course)
        Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 9, 2017, 22:09.
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

He is a pedo.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            I think the guy is a total scumbag, but geez, let's not jump to conclusions.

pedos are into pre-pubescent kids, but 14 is fairly close

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
            I agree with Elok.
            Especially no evangelical voters, as it seems like Moore is a hardcore evangelical christian, who would like to institute the 10 commandments as law in Alabama

Good for Moore that none of the 10 commandments says that you should not molest a 14 years old girl
            Oh, this isn't purely Republican. Dems will also ignore crippling moral flaws. Remember that election where we were outraged that Trump grabbed *****, so we needed to support Hillary, whose husband chases ass like Wile E. after the Roadrunner? "Don't support a sex offender, support a long-time enabler of a sex offender"? American politics have reached terminal tribalism. It doesn't really matter if you're a monster, provided you're a monster for the right side.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I agree with Elok.

Thou shalt not bear false witness is on there.
              Last edited by Kidlicious; November 10, 2017, 10:53.

Comment

Hmmm... that's one you always seem to ignore...
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  Hmmm... that's one you always seem to ignore...
                  When?

Comment

Just about every post...
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

I'm sure that you don't know what false witness is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Thou shalt not bare false witness is on there.
                        True, under the assumption that the statement of the woman is true, Moore lied when he denied it.

So, any evangelical who cares about the 10 commandments should drop Moore as soon as further proof surface that the woman told the truth.
                        (although I don't expect them to drop him based on this ... the past has shown that evangelicals are rather forgivable when it comes to transgressions of the 7th and 9th commandment (at least if the transgressions are done by other evangelicals, who share their own political agenda))
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

True, under the assumption that the statement of the woman is true, Moore lied when he denied it.

So, any evangelical who cares about the 10 commandments should drop Moore as soon as further proof surface that the woman told the truth.
                          (although I don't expect them to drop him based on this ... the past has shown that evangelicals are rather forgivable when it comes to transgressions of the 7th and 9th commandment (at least if the transgressions are done by other evangelicals, who share their own political agenda))
                          The thing about false witness isn't that it's a lie, but it's harmful to a victim.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            I'm sure that you don't know what false witness is.
                            You don't seem to understand it... you bring false witness all the time to your posts here.
                            But that's what can be expected from Kidiot.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                            X