No announcement yet.

Oy Poor Roy Moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And yet you're ok with people falsely accusing political opponents.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

And my point stands with the Babe Ruth signature. You don't add your own pen marks to a signature to make it better.
      She didn't add information to make it better, she added the date and location to remember the occasion. She never said Moore added the date and location, she said it was his signature - and an expert agrees, it was Moore's writing. Oops... He signed the yearbook of a teenager he would later sexually assault... I mean, date.

So we have a Republican conservative who didn't support slavery. I think we're done here.
      Thats a straw man... The fact you can identify a conservative who didn't support slavery a century after it was abolished doesn't mean the people who did support slavery before cant be conservatives. Based on your 'logic' a liberal opposed to slavery proves liberals opposed slavery. And he might have had he been alive back then, Goldwater opposed elements of the civil rights movement based on state's rights. While I dont think he would have owned slaves, he might have defended slavery nonetheless based on federalism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

It doesn't work like that. Provide a link.
        What doesn't work like that?

A defendant says they're not guilty, thats why the trial begins - questioning their credibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

What doesn't work like that?

A defendant says they're not guilty, thats why the trial begins - questioning their credibility.
          That has nothing to do with their credibility.

Comment

• I turned 16 on November 14, 1977. About a month later I received my yearbook from Southside high school where I had spent my freshman and sophomore years. I happened to bring my yearbook to work with me to the restaurant on December 22, 1977. I put it down at the end of the counter. Mr. Moore happened to notice it and asked if he could write in your yearbook. I felt flattered and I said “yes”. He wrote in my yearbook as follows: Image
            Read the text of a statement by Beverly Young Nelson, accusing the Republican Senate candidate in Alabama of a sexual assault when she was a teenager.

The image is of the portion that she now admits to writing. She lied. Period.
            Last edited by Kidlicious; December 11, 2017, 19:32.

Comment

• Nowhere in the text does she state/insist, that he wrote the whole text including the location.

Actually, the description in the article below the picture says:
              "Ms. Nelson held up a yearbook with an inscription from Mr. Moore. “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say ‘Merry Christmas.”"

Not a word about the date and location that were below the inscription
              It is funny how much effort you put into trying a character assassination of this one accuser ... and how much you disregard all the other women who accuse Moore from dating them during their teens ... or the woman who said that Moore tried to have petting with her when she was 14 ... not to forget the former mall employees who say that Moore was known for trying to hit on teenage girls
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The image clearly shows two completely different writing styles - Moore's comment and signature in cursive and hers printed. Whats the problem? Why is that a lie? I can even tell from the image that it was Moore who added the "DA" after his signature, all she did was note the date and restaurant. I read her statement, thanks for putting an even more human face on one of this bastard's victims.

The following morning my neck was black and blue and purple. In the days following I covered the bruising on my neck with makeup. I did not tell anyone about what had happened. I was scared. I felt that if I told anyone Mr. Moore would do something to me or my family. I decided to keep what happened to myself.

The day after Mr. Moore assaulted me I called the restaurant and quit my job. I never went there again.
                You know, that can be verified... She quit the next day because of him to avoid being there as he preyed on girls. One day he's signing her yearbook and 2-3 weeks later he's sexually assaulting her. You really wanna attach yourself to this scumbag? I like(d) Al Franken and I still think he shouldn't be in the Senate, this guy's a no-brainer.

Comment

That has nothing to do with their credibility.
                  of course it does, they're pleading not guilty - they are making a claim others must judge credible or not.

Comment

of course it does, they're pleading not guilty - they are making a claim others must judge credible or not.
                    Sigh

Comment

The image clearly shows two completely different writing styles - Moore's comment and signature in cursive and hers printed. Whats the problem? Why is that a lie? I can even tell from the image that it was Moore who added the "DA" after his signature, all she did was note the date and restaurant. I read her statement, thanks for putting an even more human face on one of this bastard's victims.

You know, that can be verified... She quit the next day because of him to avoid being there as he preyed on girls. One day he's signing her yearbook and 2-3 weeks later he's sexually assaulting her. You really wanna attach yourself to this scumbag? I like(d) Al Franken and I still think he shouldn't be in the Senate, this guy's a no-brainer.
                      She claimed that he wrote the whole thing. I've proved my case. I rest.

Comment

• Trump was accused of asking for a woman's phone number. The victim told about her abuse on Megan Kelly.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that Congress can not investigate accusations of sexual harassment made against the President, especially when those accusations are not made of his behaviour as a president, but of his life before holding office. But several people have said that this is the new thing for democrats. Desperate is all I can say.

Comment

You haven't ... nowhere in the article does it say that she claimed that the date and location were from Moore
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

No she didn't, she claimed he signed her yearbook - is that his signature in her yearbook?

Comment

No she didn't, she claimed he signed her yearbook - is that his signature in her yearbook?
                                I showed you the link. It's over.

Comment

Working...
                                X