Oy Poor Roy Moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen is the standard. That standard will continue despite the wishes of Ds who will continue accusations in desperation. The real victims will be actual victims of sexual harassment, and the perps are democrats.
    "Pics or it didn't happen" fortunately is not the standard ...
    else many victims of rape or sexual harrassment cases would have had no chances at court
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

The election is OVER!
      And the fact that several women accuse Trump of sexual harrasment remains.
      Likewise Trumps "locker-room" talk in which he claimed to do exactly these things to women
      (for example kissing women without their consent ... something now even a former foxnews reporter accuses Trump of having done ... at roughly the time that Trumps made his "locker-room talk" )

How believable is a known liar, when he denies accusations by women to having done exactly the things that he confesses, behind the camera, of having done?
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

"Pics or it didn't happen" fortunately is not the standard ...
        else many victims of rape or sexual harrassment cases would have had no chances at court
        You can go to the police and talk to them if you think you should
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

And the fact that several women accuse Trump of sexual harrasment remains.
          Likewise Trumps "locker-room" talk in which he claimed to do exactly these things to women
          (for example kissing women without their consent ... something now even a former foxnews reporter accuses Trump of having done ... at roughly the time that Trumps made his "locker-room talk" )

How believable is a known liar, when he denies accusations by women to having done exactly the things that he confesses, behind the camera, of having done?
          No one who matters cares

Comment

• Well, tomorrow is the day. We will see if the people of Alabama are the immoral pedophile supporting pieces of **** Republicans think they are or if they are actually the Christians thry claim to be. Personally, I think they really are just that terrible of human beings but maybe, just maybe, they will prove their state is no longer the immoral black hole it historically always has been.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Link?
              To what? Trump bragging about how gets away with kissing and groping women? They have him on tape... Thats why he has no problem with Moore, he can relate.

Comment

• The real polls actually show a dead heat, you can see them on 538, but Fox is doing still more lying and trying to panic the wing nuts into voting for a pedophile.

Comment

• The biggest problem is going to be that Republicans in Alabama already passed a disgusting voter suppression bill designed to deprive minorities of their right to vote.

Comment

• We can only hope that fox news is pushing a lie for once.

If Moore loses by 10%, I'm going to laugh for a week, but I won't hold my breath. I'm thinking the best I can hope for is that he wins then gets spit out by the ethics committee..
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No one who matters cares
                      With this posting you actually highlight the problem that women have if they are sexually harrassed by a person of power.

They tend to go on thinking "II am just an unknown women ... and this person (who just groped/harrassed/raped me) is an important and well known man. Noone will believe me ... and I am all alone in this".

Those sexual harrassments are all about abuse of power.

Actually your own behavior, with giving your celebrities (i.e. Trump and Moore) a free pass, while immediately denying the trusthworthiness of their accusers (no matter how many here are), highlights this problem.
                      Likewise the attempts of the Moore campaign, as well as those in the inner circle of Trump, to try a character assassination of their acccusers.

Which actually shows how important the #metoo campaign is, as now even those women who kept silence because hey thought it would be impossible/futile, to have their voice heard with regards to the harrassments they suffered, see that they are actually not alone and step forward and go public with the things they experienced

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

To what? Trump bragging about how gets away with kissing and groping women? They have him on tape... Thats why he has no problem with Moore, he can relate.
                        Your claim about jurors considering the credibility of the accused. I ignored your other horse manure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                          Well, tomorrow is the day. We will see if the people of Alabama are the immoral pedophile supporting pieces of **** Republicans think they are or if they are actually the Christians thry claim to be. Personally, I think they really are just that terrible of human beings but maybe, just maybe, they will prove their state is no longer the immoral black hole it historically always has been.
                          Ironically you made a false accusation

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                            https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/1...ppression.html

The biggest problem is going to be that Republicans in Alabama already passed a disgusting voter suppression bill designed to deprive minorities of their right to vote.
                            Why are you in the open borders party again?

Comment

• Proteus,

If that bothers you and others the proper thing to do is to stop telling lies about people and stop posting fake news.

Comment

Your claim about jurors considering the credibility of the accused. I ignored your other horse manure.
                                The next time you ask for a link, be specific so I dont have to ask why you want a link. Now, you want a link to understand jurors judge the defendant's credibility? Seriously?!? How do you think jurors can convict a defendant who denies the accusation if they deemed the defendant's credibility unimpeachable?

Comment

Working...
                                X