No announcement yet.

Oy Poor Roy Moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are twisting things a lot. The facts are that that is locker room talk. And he apologized. That's all I have to say because you are just going to prove my point which isn't necessary
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Calling it locker room talk is not a denial, either for his words or actions. Also, it was mid-campaign. He would have said anything - as his documented daily lies attest - to get elected. The only thing he was sorry about was getting caught.

• Kidlicious
      Kidlicious commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't care if he's lying. I'm talking about the lie on wiki, and liberals generally lying. Keep your eye on the ball.

• Proteus_MST
      Proteus_MST commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that's obviously a problem with a lot people from the extreme right (i.e. Trumpists and the like) ... that they don't care whether their "heroes" are lying or not

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    If you don't watch CNN how do you know if they believe accusors or not.
    Yet another senseless response from Kidiot.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• You are twisting things a lot.
        He just posted the direct quote. How is that twisting anything? You are unbelievable. KIdiot.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• You're so funny. You accuse him of twisting things when he just posts the quote and then you twist it by making excuses for him and saying it's ok because he apologized.
              You don't even realize how much you've been fooled. Remember the guy did say I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters

Sheeple.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Keep lying. You're doing great.

Comment

• Feel free to point out any lie in that post. You did make an excuse for him and say that he apologized. What part didn't I get right. Sheeple.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm not going to play your little game. I will explain that a lie is trying to get people to believe something that isn't true. The wiki quote is a lie. It was a political attack based on lies, etc. So, besides that I will just continue to state the obvious.

Comment

• Just another way of saying you can't point to anything in my post that was a lie. Of course you can't play.
                      Sheeple.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• No it isn't

Comment

• Oh yes it is
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Wow. You believe liberal women when they make sick accusations of republicans, just like Al Frankin. Want a trophy?
                            Everyone accusing roy moore is a liberal? Do you have proof?

Comment

• Do you believe all women accusors or not? That's what Al Frankin is advocating in his so-called apology. I think it's a way for him to blame it on men. I don't want anyone believing any lies about me. I'm not taking the blame because of that scum.

Comment

Working...
                              X