Oy Poor Roy Moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

What about black people, like Maxine Waters?
    Who did she abuse?

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Since Kidiot hates women so much, he doesn't believe a single accusation that a woman makes. To Kidiot, they all lie.
      Kidiot... making excuses for pedophiles, rapists, and harassers since the day he could speak...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
        Since Kidiot hates women so much, he doesn't believe a single accusation that a woman makes. To Kidiot, they all lie.
        Kidiot... making excuses for pedophiles, rapists, and harassers since the day he could speak...
        Making more stuff up I see.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

Who did she abuse?

JM
          I think she is just really dumb to the point of being hilarious, but do you like her personality?

Comment

• False accusations is an industry. Lawyers are making good money off of them and there are way too many lawyers, so...

I'm certainly not saying that no one tells the truth. What an idiotic assumption

Comment

• This is in a wiki page about sex abuse scandals.
              • Donald Trump (R), the 45th President of the United States, was accused of sexual assault by 13 women during the 2016 election and denied it, along with the release of a 2005 video by The Washington Post.[153] The video, in which Trump described, in a private conversation, hypothetical consensual lewd sexual encounters of a celebrity, was released two days before a debate between Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee and Trump, the Republican nominee himself. At the televised debate, Trump dismissed the video as "locker room talk."[154]

To me that's a lie. And that's why I don't believe liberals. Show me the proof.

Plus, people like Ming love to play the "That's racist" game.

Comment

Making more stuff up I see.

In Kidland, all liberals lie all the time, and all Alt Right'ers are the only ones that tell the truth...
                Typical Kidiot.
                Kidiot... making excuses for pedophiles, rapists, and harassers since the day he could speak... reading his posts is all the proof you need.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• More ridiculous mace up crap. No surprise

Comment

• The main difference I see here is when a Dem is accused, fellow Dems don't automatically dismiss the accusations as made up. They give the woman respect and seriously consider the accusation.
                    Yet when it's a Rep, if you're a sheeple like Kidiot, they totally ignore it and call the accusers liars and worse. No respect for women.

This sums it up.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You probably just got that idea from CNN or something, but nobody gives the accused respect

Comment

• Na, unlike you, I think for myself.

Kidiot.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That's what CNN told you.

Comment

• Typical Kidiot... I can't even remember the last time I viewed CNN... and I'm sure my brother would say the same.
                            Kidiot is just repeating crap he hears on Fox and his Alt Right Hate sites.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• If you don't watch CNN how do you know if they believe accusors or not.

Comment

This is in a wiki page about sex abuse scandals.
                                • Donald Trump (R), the 45th President of the United States, was accused of sexual assault by 13 women during the 2016 election and denied it, along with the release of a 2005 video by The Washington Post.[153]The video, in which Trump described, in a private conversation, hypothetical consensual lewd sexual encounters of a celebrity, was released two days before a debate between Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee and Trump, the Republican nominee himself. At the televised debate, Trump dismissed the video as "locker room talk."[154]

To me that's a lie. And that's why I don't believe liberals. Show me the proof.

Plus, people like Ming love to play the "That's racist" game.
                                A hypothetical sexual encounter?

These were Trumps words in the Tape:

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status...997568/photo/1

Sounds me everything else than just hypothetical, but rather that he was telling true stories from is life.
                                I am sure that Republicans (and their fans) immediately would have demanded his impeachmennt if Obama had said something like that during his time as PotUS

But of course, being the hypocrites they are, most Republicans keep silent abou Trump, after all he is one of their own
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X