No announcement yet.

Oy Poor Roy Moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone start a "Trump is a perv" thread here?
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• ^Kid

this thread covers the avalanche of allegations...

Charlie Rose is the latest to fall

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

No. WaPo has YOU fooled.
        Kidiot. The only poster even more stupid than Ben.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Franken was both a politician and a comedian so if I were to try to predict the next perv to be exposed it might be him, but it would not be because he is a D. It's just as likely that he could be an R that keeps his head down.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• but he's been married a long time

Comment

• So has Bill Clinton.

Comment

• Well I figure the D's aren't going to make a martyr out of Franken. They are just using this to make a statement that no matter how horrible you are in reality, you're a good person if you are a D.

Comment

• Pictures out of him groping Ariana Huffington. Witnesses say he acted like it was a joke, but no one was laughing.

Comment

• No one is laughing at Moore either
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      No one is laughing at Moore either
                      So what? I heard the main accusor tell her story. She is ruining her credibility by saying thongs like 14 year olds don't know what dates are.

Comment

• Moore's credibility is not helped by the fact that the 14-year-old's Mom did NOT know what was going on.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• No matter what happens there will be a percentage of sheeple that will ignore everything.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            Moore's credibility is not helped by the fact that the 14-year-old's Mom did NOT know what was going on.
                            You can't know what was going on if it wasn't going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              No matter what happens there will be a percentage of sheeple that will ignore everything.
                              At this point there is no evidence, the accusor is a liar, and this is politically motivated. No one is a steeple except you.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                                -Jrabbit commented
                                Editing a comment
                                An accusation being politically motivated does not make it untrue. The question is whether it actually happened - just like LeeAnn Tweeden being a longtime Hannity guest and Trump supporter gives her a political motive, but that doesn't make her claims untrue.

• Kidlicious
                                Kidlicious commented
                                Editing a comment
                                If you want to be believed don't make your accusation before an election.

• And you know that as a fact how?
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                              X