X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeBMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
    North Korea, China, Russia are happy. South Korea is shocked. The Japanese PM said (in Japanese), We can no longer count on Americans.
    Trump is still batting 1000!
    It's Trump's way to world peace! Remember, you only make peace with your enemies, not with your friends.

So Trump makes peace with his enemies, like NK. But his vision of world peace is so much bigger!

Because he turns friends into enemies, like Canada, undoubtedly to make peace with them afterwards!

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Just a warning ZEE ... destroying the world is a bannable offense!
    I no longer wish to destroy the world. Why destroy the board when the chess game is not yet finished?

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
    Speaking of destroying the world... Spend 4 minutes of your life and watch this video, produced by the Trump White House to convince the NK... well, just watch the video. Un-fvcking-believable.
    Now I am definitely convinced that someone found the final question to 42 and catapulted us all into a strange parallel universe ... where we, obviously, are all participants in some SitCom

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    replied
    Speaking of destroying the world... Spend 4 minutes of your life and watch this video, produced by the Trump White House to convince the NK... well, just watch the video. Un-fvcking-believable.
    Troy Patterson on the surprise screening of a four-minute video to reporters covering the summit between Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un in Singapore.

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Bananable?

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    Just a warning ZEE ... destroying the world is a bannable offense!

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    I erased all of my rap music. It is no longer part of The Path. Why limit myself to the mindset of primitive beasts? Events unfolded yesterday which proves with no shadow of any doubt I have Demonic powers. Well, it is the Demons that have the power, but the former sounds better. No con-game either.

It begins.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    Neville Chamberlain would have been proud of Trump's negotiating skills!

• Uncle Sparky
    replied
    North Korea, China, Russia are happy. South Korea is shocked. The Japanese PM said (in Japanese), We can no longer count on Americans.
    Trump is still batting 1000!

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Your trade deficit comes from China, not Canada.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
    Either they'll pull themselves back from the brink....or they wont. But i like to think that enough republicans will know what'll happen if they don't (crash and./or burn)
    But don't expect the steel industry to approach anywhere near where it used to be say 30-40 years ago. Those days are over. Even Here in Canada the steel industry is a shadow of it's former self. There used to be several steel forges and factories in the city i live in. Now there might be one stelco plant, but i think it closed a while ago. Plus there used to be countless steel companies and mills here in Ontario, now most are gone....Welcome to the Post-Industrial era.
    All I'm saying is that Trump didn't start this. Most of the world dumps their goods in the US. There is a certain part of the population that doesn't like that. Myself I believe globalization was bad for America. That doesn't mean that I'm for all the tariffs. But if you all didn't want a trade war you shouldn't have been dumping your goods here.

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Made for great urbexing, but most of them are gone. Or turned into condos.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3620.JPG
Views:	66
Size:	999.3 KB
ID:	9348325

Leave a comment:

• Wezil
    replied
    Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
    There used to be several steel forges and factories in the city i live in. Now there might be one stelco plant, but i think it closed a while ago.
    Yes, but you do have to admit it doesn't smell so bad anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Wezil
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Normally nuts are the results of trees ******* trees ... having trees **** nuts is pedophilia!
    I love the "****"'s.

It creates a puzzle for people to solve.

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

They have a problem getting qualified workers right now because of the expansion. Not worried about your steel.
    Good thing we don't allow any of those nasty foreigners in ... they might steal our jobs that are unfilled! #magaMoron

Leave a comment:

Working...
X