Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Don't worry, recession will come soon enough.thanks to the trade war Trump started

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Bill Maher: Trump is the first president in history to make himself a dictator by creating jobs! Pray for ... erm I mean root for a recession!

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I don't think trusts Trudeau. He is returning to the WH.
    I think it is rather because the senate uses Trumps absence in order to impose harsher sanctions on russia.
    Trump has to get back in order to prevent it, else Putin gets angry with him

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    I don't think trusts Trudeau. He is returning to the WH.

Leave a comment:

• Wezil
    replied
    Poor Brits. We're stealing their glory.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Let's just hope Trudeau doesn't try to burn down the WH while POTUS is in Singapore
    You mean, like the Canadians already did 2 centuries before, in the war of 1812

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    I suspect the recent penile waving display is Trump trying to show the world that he is a tough, dominant male so NK will fear him. Since he and his team have no knowledge of diplomacy, he really thinks thumping his chest will work.
    Trump is up against a man who had his brother publicly poisoned in Malaysia last year. Gee... I hope they aren't setting The Donald up...

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Let's just hope Trudeau doesn't try to burn down the WH while POTUS is in Singapore

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied

Actually when Trump signed the spending bill that wasn't popular with conservatives people blamed him. Stop accusing us of your crimes.
    If Trump signs a spending bill that is unpopular with the conservatives, that actually is his fault.
    Especially considering that the GOP has the majority in house and senate.

Or do you say that Mister Dealmaker is so weak at making deals, that he cannot even convince his own partymembers in house and senate of creating a spending bill that will please all conservatives?

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    replied
    It must be raining in Singapore... apparently all of the NK delegates are carrying Bulgarian umbrellas.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Actually no ... the stab in the back mnyth obviously is in preparation for the possible case of the Trump-Kim summit going wrong.
    In this case his followers can shift the blame (for the failed talks) away from Mister Dealmkaer TRrump himself and can blame Canada/Trudeau ...
    i.e. "with his backstabbing behavior shortly before the summit Trudeau has created an atmosphere which encouraged Kim to demand more than Trump was ready to give ... so despite Trumps best efforts, the talks were destined to fail"
    Actually when Trump signed the spending bill that wasn't popular with conservatives people blamed him. Stop accusing us of your crimes.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    I have a hangover that could knock Zeus's ass down. Plus my eye got infected at work and my knee is acting up. Pure misery right now.

OTOH I am now a well-respected/highly hated OG in my town and I am defeating my PTSD.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    That's a rather impotent looking flamethrower. Although it would still make an excellent "Projection Barbecue".

Leave a comment:

• BeBMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
    So, I was thinking... we should stage a Historical Re-enactment of the Burning of the White House. Americans love re-enactments, and if The Donald is in residence he will see how it really happened! What a wonderful experience for all, especially if we serve McDonald's cheeseburgers!
    This might be useful here:

'A great item to have': flamethrowers sell like hot cakes at Elon Musk sale

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X