Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rah
    replied
    Conspiring with the enemies of this country and engaging in illegal business dealings with those enemies is treason.
    As much as I'd enjoy for Trump to be charged with treason, this just makes him a common criminal.

And technically, since we're not actually at war with Russia, it isn't conspiring with an enemy.

But it doesn't make it any less douchy.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You did not answer my question.
    You also didn't write anything to the "Ministry of Truth's" (formerly called White House) doctoring of the Helsinki press conference videos and transcripts

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied
    But, but Sean Hannity said so! And we know that Hannity never lies!

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Jail time has been authorized in California for handing out plastic straws. It's not illegal to knowingly give people Aids.
    You're in the wrong thread. This thread is about newsworthy real news. Not fake news, and not about your silly agenda against the great state I live in.

Oh and it still is illegal, but you don't know half of what is going on in this state.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Brennan: Trump is guilty of treason
    Trump: I might revoke his security clearance
    Fake news: The President is creating an enemies list
    Sane people: Yeah but ... Oh nvm you twits
    You really have no clue what's going on.

Trump is a petty sack of **** and you can't even see that. And yes, Trump is definitely guilty of treason. Conspiring with the enemies of this country and engaging in illegal business dealings with those enemies is treason.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    It won't pass in the Senate so it is just pointless posturing. I do wonder if Trump will use this as cover to try to kill the law enforcement investigation during rhe August recess though.

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Well, Surprise Surprise!
    Originally posted by BBC
    Republicans have launched a bid to remove the Department of Justice official overseeing the Russia inquiry dogging Donald Trump's presidency.

House of Representatives conservatives have filed articles of impeachment in an effort to oust Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

The measures were introduced on Wednesday evening by Representatives Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan.

They accuse him of stonewalling their inquiries, which his department denies.
    Conservatives in Congress file articles of impeachment in an effort to oust Rod Rosenstein.

This should go nowhere.

And more fun stuff,
    The president's phone calls with foreign leaders are no longer any of your concern.
    Originally posted by BBC
    The Trump administration will no longer publish public summaries of President Donald Trump's phone calls with foreign leaders, US media report.
    The public may have to rely on readouts provided by foreign countries instead of the White House.

Last edited by Broken_Erika; July 25, 2018, 20:53.

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/r...--finance.html

I'd like Kiddy try to explain his way out of this one.
    Hitch Wunt! Nake Fews!

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge ruled Wednesday that Maryland and the District of Columbia can proceed with their lawsuit accusing President Donald Trump of unconstitutionally accepting payments from foreign and state interests through his Washington hotel. The decision clears the way for the plaintiffs to seek financial records and other materials from the president's company.

I'd like Kiddy try to explain his way out of this one.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    at least your's was entertaining.

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Ooooh! Random image time!*
    *i'm bored.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Shockingly few people seem to get the "newspeak" reference.
    That's double-plus un-good!

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Shockingly few people seem to get the "newspeak" reference.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    I guess the truth hurts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X