Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the company said they didn't get paid

Comment

• Ok. I usually don't read the Daily Beast but maybe that's the story in this case.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• No comment necessary.
        Trump misspells his defence secretary’s name in rambling rant about securing oil in Syria

President praises ‘Mark Esperanto’ in confused tweet

Donald Trump has misspelled his defence secretary’s name while discussing his controversial decision to withdraw US troops from northern Syria.

The US president tried to quote Mark Esper in a tweet, but instead he referred to him as “Mark Esperanto”.

He wrote: “Mark Esperanto, Secretary of Defense, “The ceasefire is holding up very nicely. There are some minor skirmishes that have ended quickly.”
        In a rambling conclusion the president wrote: “USA soldiers are not in combat or ceasefire zones. We have secured the Oil. Bringing soldiers home!”

The president later deleted the original tweet and reposted it. This time he correctly spelled Mr Esper’s name.
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• President is suing to get CNN legally designated as fake news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            President is suing to get CNN legally designated as fake news.
            He threatened to sue CNN... but has he actually done so yet?
            He has threatened to sue many people/companies, but hasn't followed up on many of his rants because he knows they would simply get tossed, or that it wouldn't end well for him
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Tulsi is totally rogue now, calling Hillary "and her gang" elites. Might help Trump. Good job Hillary

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                For those not paying attention, Hillary was on a mission: to help make sure that Gabbard does not mount an independent, 3rd-party candidacy. Because that WOULD help Trump. And Gabbard did then commit no "no 3rd party run." Good job, HIllary.

• Berzerker
                Berzerker commented
                Editing a comment
                by red baiting a war veteran with people still serving under her?

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, Hillary mentioned no names. But Gabbard resigned from the DNC in 2016 in order to support/endorse Bernie, and was leading the charge in attacking Wasserman-Schultz and saying the system was rigged for Hillary. It didn't take long for the media to connect those dots.

• In all fairness, Hillary is part of the elites so I don't see how that's going rogue. We'll have to see his tax returns before we can call Trump that.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• "We have secured the Oil" rofl mask off

Comment

• So JR approves of falsely accusing people of being Russian? Fool me once shame on you ...

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I do not. It was definitely a weird and unexpected play, aimed at eliminating anyone's thoughts of a 3rd-party run. Significantly, Hillary mentioned no names. Pundits on both sides (and Gabbard herself) did that, and did it in a big hurry.

Just to be clear, I rather like Tulsi Gabbard. She happens to have no shot at becoming POTUS in 2020, but I do appreciate her willingness to speak her mind with unconventional views.

• Trump attacks a gold star family and Hillary attacks a Major and war veteran as a traitor

Thats who the 2 parties gave us to vote for, parties should be banned

Comment

• Half this country accused Trump of being a Russian asset. At least Tusli didn't get spied on and investigated by weaponized government and corrupt news.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Your continuing inability to learn the difference between "investigate" and "accuse" is truly amazing.

• Kidlicious
                      Kidlicious commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Already been over this with you. You people simply accused him and then you investigated him. The fact that you try to defend your behavior is amazing.

• Again, in Kidiotland, news stories attacking Repugs are "corrupt news', but news stories attacking Dems are OK
                    You can't have it both ways
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Canada has reelected Blackface.

Comment

• Rino Romney has a fake account? Hoax!

Comment

• You're a hoax
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X