Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Get over it" T-shirts are on sale.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I bet those will age well.

Comment

• Yeah

Comment

• It was a mistake for him to say "Get over it". What he should have said is "Deal with it" while putting on a pair of black sunglasses.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	EGg7Ph1XYAUmlhJ.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	9383785
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Rand Paul, who is still recovering physically from being attacked by a Democrat, is aggressively confronted in a restaurant. You can hear the man say that he has a right to confront people in public if they are public officials.

Check out Sergio Gor (@SergioGor): https://twitter.com/SergioGor?s=09

Comment

• You didn't complain when last year right wingers molested a native american congress man and told him to "go back to his country"
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Being treated like dogsh!t in public must be a shock to a straight upper middle class white man like Rand Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                    You didn't complain when last year right wingers molested a native american congress man and told him to "go back to his country"
                    I probably thought it was another hiax.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                      Being treated like dogsh!t in public must be a shock to a straight upper middle class white man like Rand Paul
                      I have never seen a non-white person harassed. I know they harassed Candace Owens though. She's black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I probably thought it was another hiax.
                        You thought it was a another professional footwear product?
                        Serving the needs of firefighters, EMS, law enforcement, safety, and forestry for over 25 years with sophisticated cutting-edge footwear technology.

Comment

• Should have been hoax. Thanks.

Comment

• A couple hundred Donald Trump fans rallied outside Congress on Thursday for the “March for Trump,” an event meant to oppose House Democrats’ impeachment investigation. According to organizers, though, there would have been hundreds more people shouting “stop the coup” in Washington’s streets if not for a liberal plot against their buses.
                            That’s because, as would-be rally attendees gathered across the East Coast for the US Coachways buses that the organizer had promised would take them to Washington, those buses never showed.
                            The no-shows provoked a wave of anger, accusations that the “deep state” had colluded to stop a show of Trump support in Washington, and negative reviews aimed at US Coachways.
                            But US Coachways has a simpler explanation for what happened—it was never paid for the requested buses due to a series of declined credit card payments.
                            “We want to get people down there,” Joseph Heap, US Coachways’ chief marketing officer, told The Daily Beast. “But unfortunately, payment is required.”
                            For those who made it to the rally, the missing buses were a subject of anger, consternation, and conspiracies. Rally speaker and One America News personality Jack Posobiec compared the bus issue to social media companies “deplatforming” conservatives.
                            “I hear there was a buses issue today,” Posobiec said. “The company refused to work with folks.”
                            And Women for America First, the organizing group, quickly blasted the bus company in a press release, accusing US Coachways of stopping “hundreds of Americans from exercising their first amendment rights.”
                            “Last night, less than two hours before our first chartered buses were supposed to leave for DC, we were informed that the bus company was cancelling all of our buses—including ones that were fully paid for,” the statement read. “This move left hundreds of grassroots activists stranded and unable to attend the Anti-Impeachment rally today in front of the Capitol. We are incredibly disappointed at US Coachways, their actions prevented hundreds of Americans from exercising their first amendment rights and to have their voices heard.”
                            For those who couldn’t make it because of the absent buses, the vitriol was even more direct. Disappointed Trump fans took to social media and business review sites to vent their frustrations at the company.
                            “Deep state is diabolical,” tweeted one rallygoer. Another asked Fox News host Tucker Carlson to investigate.
                            Here in DC with @1angelisa with #MarchForTrump and #TrumpMarch!

All Chartered Buses were mysteriously CANCELED last night on the Organizers at 8:45pm from all points across the country to DC. #DeepState is diabolical but #Deplorables find a way! WE ARE HERE. #1A #LiberalHate
                            — #Deplorable Female #Navy #Vet ⚓️ (@FemaleNavy) October 17, 2019
                            In the eyes of many Trump supporters, US Coachways soon became just the latest corporation to snub conservatives.
                            The organizers of the “March for Trump” claim a bus line tried to kill their rally by not showing up. But the bus company says it was never paid thousands of dollars.

Deep State has gotten to the credit card companies

Comment

• gotta pay to play

Rally speaker and One America News personality Jack Posobiec compared the bus issue to social media companies “deplatforming” conservatives. “I hear there was a buses issue today,” Posobiec said. “The company refused to work with folks.”
                              what does 'work with folks' mean, free rides to MAGA?

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                                gotta pay to play

what does 'work with folks' mean, free rides to MAGA?
                                Probably not. The way it works is people call the company and say, "Are you really going to give rides to white supremacists?" Then the company is like, "What? No!"

Comment

Working...
                                X