Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

Nazi Dinner thinks being trans is a choice, big surprise.
    A child like response as always. BTW this is what real discussion looks like, you should try to emulate it.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post

Do you have a problem with doctors who, immediately after birth, decide that the newborn infant has ambiguous genitalia and proceed to remove any bits of underdeveloped genitalia that may be present and then assign a sex to the infant according to which bits were removed?
      Anomalies like that should be dealt with on a case by case basis. It has no application to general society due to the fact that it is an abnormality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

A child like response as always. BTW this is what real discussion looks like, you should try to emulate it.

https://youtu.be/16gkGWSFIYo
        Jordan Peterson....

Comment

• Dinner
          Dinner commented
          Editing a comment
          He is not even in that video, you ******!

• Dinner is a Jordan Peterson fan, that's just perfect

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
            Dinner is a Jordan Peterson fan, that's just perfect
            I know you have very limited intellectual abilities but Jordan Peterson isn't even in that video. I guess watching actual reasoned debates about an issue is scary for you. What are you afraid of? That you might have to consider different points of view or you might have one of your ideologies questioned?

Comment

• Oh you're not a fan, you just watch videos about him. Got it. Have you cleaned your room?

Comment

• Don't be ashamed Dinner. Be ashamed for falling for the Russia Hoax, but don't be ashamed of being a closet fan of dark intellectuals.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• The Russia hoax wasn't really a Hoax, it nailed quite a few people around Trump.
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                    The Russia hoax wasn't really a Hoax, it nailed quite a few people around Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Don't be ashamed Dinner. Be ashamed for falling for the Russia Hoax, but don't be ashamed of being a closet fan of dark intellectuals.
                      So you are opposed to dark skinned intellectuals?
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

So you are opposed to dark skinned intellectuals?
                        Did you think Jorden Pettersen is black or that I oppose him? Or is this a "when did you stop beating your wife" question?

Comment

• Everyone in the world takes it as fact that the Russians tried to influence our election except a few die hard republicans like Kid. The Mueller report was very clear about it.
                          The funny thing is that they believe the it exonerated Trump part but don't believe the influence part. You would hope for a little consistency, but it is people like kid.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Since JP has been brought up I will try to speak for him. He doesn't neccesarily have a problem with using preferred pronouns, but he doesn't want to be forced to do so. His problem is with those trying to force speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Anomalies like that should be dealt with on a case by case basis. It has no application to general society due to the fact that it is an abnormality.
                              Just to clarify: are intersex people abnormal anomalies or is their long history of mistreatment an abnormal anomaly?
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X