Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
    Trump is in no position to call someone else a disgrace
    Sure he is, and that's what you people are.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Yes, the Republicans really don't care about the constitution, unless it helps them retain power.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You aren't going to use the Constitution to power grab. I think you are delusional

Comment

• But you won't accept my bet on that matter so do you really believe that?
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Have we ever had a more brain damaged president?
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
              But you won't accept my bet on that matter so do you really believe that?
              I only make friendly bets with my friends but Trump will win again

Comment

• And of course that wasn't the bet. And we know you don't really have any conviction in your beliefs. You're just here trolling.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Try me psycho

Comment

• I have offered the bet multiple times. You keep refusing. So what's to try.
                    If you want to get personal with your insults, I can too.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Whatever I say you won't understand

Comment

• No one here understands half the crap you say.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          Try me psycho
                          That'll be 50 caps.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	242?cb=20151129234338.png
Views:	59
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	9382948
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Trump lashes out over Fox News poll that shows majority support his impeachment
                            NBC NEWS

President Donald Trump expressed his displeasure Thursday with a Fox News poll that found a majority of registered voters believe Trump should be impeached — a record high in the survey.

The poll came after House Democrats opened an impeachment inquiry into the president over his call to have his Ukrainian counterpart investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, a top political rival.

"From the day I announced I was running for President, I have NEVER had a good @FoxNews Poll," Trump tweeted. "Whoever their Pollster is, they suck. But @FoxNews is also much different than it used to be in the good old days. With people like Andrew Napolitano, who wanted to be a Supreme Court Justice & I turned him down (he's been terrible ever since), Shep Smith, @donnabrazile (who gave Crooked Hillary the debate questions & got fired from @CNN), & others, @FoxNews doesn't deliver for US anymore. It is so different than it used to be."

"Oh well, I'm President!" he added.

Of those surveyed, 51 percent said they want Trump impeached and removed from office, while another 4 percent say they would like Trump impeached but not removed. On the flip side, 40 percent of voters said they oppose impeachment. Support for Trump's impeachment and removal jumped nine points from July, increasing 11 points among Democrats, five points among Republicans and three points among independents. Fox News found increased support for Trump's impeachment among white evangelicals, white men without a college degree and rural white voters.
                            And the love fest between FOX and Trump continues to go downhill...
                            Every time FOX publishes another survey showing bad results for the Trumpster, he whines even more.
                            And as usual, Trump show's his normal "mature" nature with comments like "they suck" and "Oh well, I'm President"

He loved them when they supported him like mindless sheep... but now...

Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Guiliani: Burisma paid Joe Biden 900k for lobbying.

* Accusations made by Ukrainian member of Parliament on the floor.

Comment

• So it's still just an accusation. Do we know if it was illegal?
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X