X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality is 99% anti-Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Doesn't matter whether the Times and CNN like Trump or not, as long as their informations are factually correct

During the election Trump boasted with being a Layman and not a professional politician.
      Well, now we see the drawbacks ... the american states cannot be handled like one of Trumps companies and Trumps Layman worldview about politics (especially about the power he, as PotUS has) constantly collides with the political realities.

(that said ... being a Layman, of course, doesn't have to be negative per se ... if you actually are able and willing to learn the ropes. Unfortunately Trump doesn't seem to express even the slightest desire (or patience) to actually learn something new (i.e. the things needed for his new job as PotUS) and instead prefers to retreat into his alternate reality and deep state conspiracy theories if, due to the normal functioning of the state, things don't go according to his wishes)
      It's anti-Trump propaganda. Yes that matters. They are conspiring to weaken his presidency by trying to make him look bad. It doesn't matter it they print facts. The fact is that if Trump and Mattis decide to use military funding to build the wall they don't need Congressional approval. That's the law.

It is the opinion of anti-Trump propagandists that he can't (or so they say they really believe that). So stop pretending to use facts.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

It's anti-Trump propaganda. Yes that matters. They are conspiring to weaken his presidency by trying to make him look bad. It doesn't matter it they print facts.

The fact is that if Trump and Mattis decide to use military funding to build the wall they don't need Congressional approval. That's the law.

It is the opinion of anti-Trump propagandists that he can't (or so they say they really believe that). So stop pretending to use facts.
        From the first article:
        Spoiler:

Just because Congress passed a spending bill doesn’t mean President Donald Trump could now treat the pile of taxpayers’ cash as a general fund to spend as he pleased on a huge and costly wall along the U.S.-Mexican border, aides explained to the President. Contrary to Trump’s experience as a real estate and marketing executive, this is not how the federal budget process works. The chatter on cable couldn’t trump Congress’ constitutional control over the budget.

But Trump wouldn’t hear it, according to two Administration officials. In Trump’s mind, Congress gave the money to the Pentagon, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis works for Trump, and Trump sees the wall as part of the United States’ defense. Ergo, he wants the Pentagon to build that wall. What was the point of being Commander-in-Chief — with a defense budget he boasts is “historic” — if Trump couldn’t make the military do his bidding?

Here another article that says it even clearer from 2 senators in April:
        https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/03/pent...-senators.html
        Spoiler:

"We conclude that the Department of Defense has no legal authority, with or without a reprogramming request, to use appropriated funds for the construction of a border wall."

But as ayou already said:
        It doesn't matter it they print facts
        Facts don't matter to you, only Pro-Trumpian propaganda does. So I guess that discussions with you are useless

Or as Trump said:
        What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening.
        With other words, don't trust what you hear or what you see, trust only what Trump tells you.

The usual things people say when they try to brainwash other people.
        Well, all hail Trump the almighty divine supreme leader of the US-Reich
        Last edited by Proteus_MST; September 8, 2018, 10:30.
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

It's anti-Trump propaganda. Yes that matters. They are conspiring to weaken his presidency by trying to make him look bad. It doesn't matter it they print facts. The fact is that if Trump and Mattis decide to use military funding to build the wall they don't need Congressional approval. That's the law.

Nobody needs to conspire to weaken Trump and make him look bad. He does that all by himself.

And yes it doesn't matter if they print facts? What type of parallel ****ing universe are you in?

And no, they can't spend military funding to build the wall.

Kidiot... just confirms it. He lives in Trumpian world. There is no such thing as facts in Trumpian world.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Kidiot: "Trump can use military spending to build gold palaces and nobody can do anything about it!!!! And statues of Trump everywhere!!!"

This is exactly why this asshat will be tossed out of power before 2020.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

From the first article:
              Spoiler:

Just because Congress passed a spending bill doesn’t mean President Donald Trump could now treat the pile of taxpayers’ cash as a general fund to spend as he pleased on a huge and costly wall along the U.S.-Mexican border, aides explained to the President. Contrary to Trump’s experience as a real estate and marketing executive, this is not how the federal budget process works. The chatter on cable couldn’t trump Congress’ constitutional control over the budget.

But Trump wouldn’t hear it, according to two Administration officials. In Trump’s mind, Congress gave the money to the Pentagon, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis works for Trump, and Trump sees the wall as part of the United States’ defense. Ergo, he wants the Pentagon to build that wall. What was the point of being Commander-in-Chief — with a defense budget he boasts is “historic” — if Trump couldn’t make the military do his bidding?

Here another article that says it even clearer from 2 senators in April:
              https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/03/pent...-senators.html
              Spoiler:

"We conclude that the Department of Defense has no legal authority, with or without a reprogramming request, to use appropriated funds for the construction of a border wall."

But as ayou already said:

Facts don't matter to you, only Pro-Trumpian propaganda does. So I guess that discussions with you are useless

Or as Trump said:

With other words, don't trust what you hear or what you see, trust only what Trump tells you.

The usual things people say when they try to brainwash other people.
              Well, all hail Trump the almighty divine supreme leader of the US-Reich
              Those aren't facts. Idk who those aids are. They aren't Mattis, who is the only one that matters. Guess what. If Mattis says, "Build the wall by order of the President" they do it. If you don't think so you are sick off kool aid.

Comment

• You believed CNN when they told you that the President didn't have the authority to ban Muslims from immigrating and you still believe whatever they say.

Comment

Those aren't facts. Idk who those aids are. They aren't Mattis, who is the only one that matters. Guess what. If Mattis says, "Build the wall by order of the President" they do it. If you don't think so you are sick off kool aid.
                  Except they can't spend US military spending on a wall without authorization from Congress.

Their power can be put in check you idiot. Trump isn't an emperor.

And yes, Trump doesn't have the authority to set immigration policy on his own.

Comment

That`s the difference between leading one of Trumps companies and leading a nation.
                    In a nation there are procedures that have to be followed.

No, if Mattis says something that doesn't automatically mean that the Pentagon has to follow his orders ...
                    at least not if this is against the procedures that have to be followed by the governmental bodies

Just as Trump is biting on granite if he doesn't follow the correct procedures
                    (example: Trumps anger that he cannot just order Sessions to stop the Mueller investigation )

Hm ...
                    so, when I have the word of Trump (notorious liar and confessed layman when it comes to politics) who says he just can order the Pentagon via Mattis to spend the money
                    and I have the word of 2 experienced senators (in my last link) who say that it doesn't work this way
                    whom do I trust

Very difficult question

not
                    Last edited by Proteus_MST; September 8, 2018, 11:28.
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

You believed CNN when they told you that the President didn't have the authority to ban Muslims from immigrating and you still believe whatever they say.
                      You yourself say that it is no muslim ban buit a ban on inhabitants of a limited number of nations.
                      Actually, the reason why the first drafts of the ban were not accepted was specifically this, i.e. that it was sold as a muslim ban.

Comment

That`s the difference between leading one of Trumps companies and leading a nation.
                        In a nation there are procedures that have to be followed.

No, if Mattis says something that doesn't automatically mean that the Pentagon has to follow his orders ...
                        at least not if this is against the procedures that have to be followed by the governmental bodies

Just as Trump is biting on granite if he doesn't follow the correct procudres
                        (example: Trumps anger that he cannot just order Sessions to stop the Mueller investigation )

Hm ...
                        so, when I have the word of Trump (notorious liars and confessed layman when it comes to politics) who says he just can order the Pentagon via Mattis to spend the money
                        and I have the word of 2 experienced senators (in my last link) who say that it doesn't work this way
                        whom do I trust

Very difficult question

not
                        It doesn't matter what some Senators say either. They are wrong everyday. EVERYDAY! Usually they have no clue or they just outright lie. About half the Senators will disagree with Trump just to disagree, because they are retarded. If Trump told people to breathe oxygen they would say that's proof that Trump is crazy and there would be 24/7 "news" coverage about it. Wolf Blitzer would say the "I" word 300 times.

Comment

It doesn't matter what some Senators say either. They are wrong everyday. EVERYDAY! Usually they have no clue or they just outright lie.
                          Generally this sounds like an apt desription of Trump himself to me

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          About half the Senators will disagree with Trump just to disagree, because they are retarded. If Trump told people to breathe oxygen they would say that's proof that Trump is crazy and there would be 24/7 "news" coverage about it. Wolf Blitzer would say the "I" word 300 times.
                          And people would be right.
                          If you breathe oxygen over prolonged time (i.e. pure oxygen, not he mixture of 78% N2, 21% O2 and the remaining percentage with other gases that we breathe) you will get hyperoxia, then after a longer while an oxygen intoxication, and will finally get killed by it (if you don't return to breathing normal air soon enough).

So if Trump tells you to breathe oxygen and you follow his word, stopping breathing air and only breathing oxygen, then please tell us in advance, so we can prepare a place in the forums dead pool for you
                          Last edited by Proteus_MST; September 8, 2018, 12:46.

Comment

It doesn't matter what some Senators say either. They are wrong everyday. EVERYDAY! Usually they have no clue or they just outright lie. About half the Senators will disagree with Trump just to disagree, because they are retarded. If Trump told people to breathe oxygen they would say that's proof that Trump is crazy and there would be 24/7 "news" coverage about it. Wolf Blitzer would say the "I" word 300 times.
                            And Trump is right every day all the time even when he opens his fat ****ing mouth....? You've got to be kidding me.

I don't even know why Rah puts up with you on here and hasn't permabanned you. Maybe they keep you around for pure entertainment.

You're a vile repulsive troll.

Maybe Trump will tell his supporters to drink hemlock. Of course you would follow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

I don't even know why Rah puts up with you on here and hasn't permabanned you. Maybe they keep you around for pure entertainment.
                              3 Reasons
                              1: As far as i know Rah doesn't have moderator powers......
                              2: It gives as a valuable scientific insight into the though process(or lack of) of a Trumpster/New Age Moron.
                              3: Whack-a-Kid seems to have become a Traditional game here. A Genuine Apolyton Tradition.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• A SuperPAC named "The Democratic Coalition" has filed a criminal complaint against Kavanaugh for perjury during his congressional testimony

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/...63498940715008

Comment

Working...
                                X