X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by giblets View Post
    They're still building settlements in the west bank and stealing land.
    No reasonable person thinks attacks are going to stop no matter what Israel does. At first they would have left for peace, but I don't know if anyone believes peace is realistic. So this is not even like Native American Tribes losing their land. The Tribes were peaceful. They didn't want to drive the white man back to Europe. They just wanted the white man to stop taking more land.

So my point is this, you want to compare the Jews to early Americans but they aren't. You want to compare Palestinians to Native Americans but they aren't. We're talking about a different conflict. There's no good guys. There's no group that is the victim in all this. I don't think that the Jews should ever have been allowed to migrate there in such numbers and establish their own state, but hindsight is 20/20. But now they have their own state and they are going to behave like a state. When it comes down to it it's wrong (segregation), but let's be real, it's what most countries would do.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    As they should. There MUST be a cost to the Arab’s refusal to make peace. The longer they refuse the more they lose.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    As they should. There MUST be a cost to the Arab’s refusal to make peace. The longer they refuse the more they lose.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    They're still building settlements in the west bank and stealing land.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Well my neighbor told me that I'm trespassing passing in this country because I'm white. I told him I was born here. So he said it doesn't matter because I was born on stolen land.

He's dumb ass ****, just like you but he's my neighbor so what am I gonna do. So I guess I'll still talk to your dumb ass too.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    It's more like the US stealing land from natives and massacring a bunch of them for good measure than Nazi Germany.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    “September 11th was an attack on all of us. We will never forget the thousands of Americans who lost their lives in the largest terror attack on U.S. soil,”
    - Ilhan Omar

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    When a person that doesn't hate Jews uses that term they simply mean believing in the state of Israel. But that's not the way you're using it. You are comparing Jews to Nazis with your Tlaibian propaganda.

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    What happened to my other post?
    vB is liberal ... in its application of antispam measures

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    Not a slur, simply an observation that people who advocate for the colonialist project of maintaining and expanding a Jewish ethnostate have a tendency to smear all opposition by claiming everyone who criticizes Israel must hate Jews.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    Does he still post here? Other than unsubstantiated "quotes", I haven't seen a Kidiot post in ages...

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    That's because the rituals are secret...

• Kidlicious
    replied
    You used it as a slur. All anti-semites do. Now you're bull****ing like an anti-semite.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    You should be banned for using the Zionist slur, but ...

Not a slur.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    I know

Leave a comment:

Working...
X