Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidlicious
    replied
    IG Reporr of FISA abuse is complete and sent to AG.

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Donald Trump blamed energy-saving bulbs for making him look orange

His exact remarks, delivered during a nearly 70-minute opening address, were: "The light bulb. People said what's with the light bulb? I said here's the story. And I looked at it, the bulb that we're being forced to use, number one to me, most importantly, the light's no good. I always look orange. And so do you. The light is the worst."

Trump's characteristic golden hue has spawned a range of derisive nicknames, from the oft-used "President Cheeto" to Dana Carvey's more obscure "Tangerine Tornado" on Saturday Night Live. The President has reportedly complained that his complexion appears too yellow on screen, though, according to professional photographers and makeup artists, energy-saving lightbulbs are probably not to blame.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied

The video in question.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
    Since we don't have a pictures thread, and if we do i'm too lazy to find it, i'll post this here, since it's kinda newsworthy.
    The Comedy Wildlife Photography finalists are in, here are two, more in the link at the bottom of poast.

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-49690173
    I was going to ask you why you searched for pictures like that but then I remembered YouTube recently recommended videos of boar hogs being castrated to me. I regret to say I actually watched the video so maybe YouTube knows me better than I know myself.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Pelosi's sparks?

At giblets
    Last edited by Kidlicious; September 13, 2019, 14:12.

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Since we don't have a pictures thread, and if we do i'm too lazy to find it, i'll post this here, since it's kinda newsworthy.
    The Comedy Wildlife Photography finalists are in, here are two, more in the link at the bottom of poast.

The winner of this year's competition has been crowned, and it looks a little painful.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    Who would win, ICE Urban Warfare Division or a bunch of Guatemalans with AR-15s and AK-47s?

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Reading more Headlines... Did you bother to actually read the whole story?

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    ICE is preparing for urban warfare

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Reality keeps coming at you.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidiot
    I smell like poop. I eat poop becuz the libtard fake news sez eating poop is bad for you. But is is good for you.
    I'm fairly sure all the Kidiot 'quotes' I read are fake. I refuse to believe he's really posting here, and is really that dumb.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Dp

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    The DoJ has rejected McCabe's request for immunity.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    I should have mentioned that she is really sorry.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    What a hateful little man.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X