Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    So you’re saying Liberals don’t like racism so they’re bad?
    I don't like racism either but I'm not an extremist. Actually most of you aren't extremists because you don't really care about anything at all except being annoying and causing chaos.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Yah, those anti-racist extremist Liberals just ruin all the good racism for the rest of us

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
        Yah, those anti-racist extremist Liberals just ruin all the good racism for the rest of us
        Anyone who is an anti-racist extremist in the age of Trump is a big problem.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
          Uncle Sparky commented
          Editing a comment
          Only true idiots are racists. Fun Fact: I look 100% white...

• Because anti-racists are anti-Trump?
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
          Because anti-racists are anti-Trump?
          That and they wanted NK to nuke us.

Comment

• Happy Bloomsday, everyone!
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Do you even read what you write?
              directed at Kid
              Last edited by pchang; June 16, 2018, 22:06.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                Uncle Sparky commented
                Editing a comment
                I can't usually read what Kidiot writes!

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
              Do you even read what you write?
              directed at Kid
              Good line.

Comment

• Kid’s writing is at the level of “If she weighs the same as a duck...”, just not nearly as funny.

Comment

• Trey Gowdy is shocked that the report states that there was no evidence of bias. So he's at least not as stupid as a anti-Trumper.

He's calling for further investigation.

Comment

• Trey Gowdy is up for reelection and has a run off primary to win. Thus his play to appeal to idiot Trump supporters. He knows you people are stupid and will eat any old turd they drop on the sidewalk.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Yep, gotta keep them Trumpanzees stimulated,
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                        Trey Gowdy is up for reelection and has a run off primary to win. Thus his play to appeal to idiot Trump supporters. He knows you people are stupid and will eat any old turd they drop on the sidewalk.
                        Coming from the person that still believes in collusion conspiracy theory

Comment

• I view it more as a giant prank by Putin than actual collusion. He wanted to wreck America and prove how stupid Americans are and it worked better than he could have anticipated.
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Meanwhile in Scotland;
                            Looks like whats left the Glasgow art school building will probably have to be pulled down after it was gutted by a fire.
                            The latest fire happened as they were finishing restoration works from a fire in 2014.
                            https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-44509670

Comment

Working...
                            X