No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That video is the most public and obvious proof that Trump's entire presidency is all about self-enrichment. It's like a cross between a movie trailer and a time-share pitch.

He basically views North Korea as an investment opportunity. Hey, forget their massive, ongoing human rights violations -- look at those beaches!

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/tru...p-soon-report/

Michael Cohen's lawyers, who were getting paid by Trump, are quitting and running away so it appears Cohen either has made a deal to flip or he is making a deal to flip. Then the dirty laundry all gets to see the light of day.

Break out your popcorn, boys, and don't forget extra butter but leave the salt off as the tears of the Trumpanzees promise to be very salty indeed.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        The lawyers (McDermott, Will & Emery) will stay with Cohen until the review of documents is complete (deadline this Friday). The reason they are leaving is reported as "an issue with payment of legal bills." Which is both ironic and hilarious.

• Proteus_MST
        Proteus_MST commented
        Editing a comment
        If they are supposed to get paid by Trump, it is no surprise that they leave becuase of "an issue with payment of legal bills." ... after all Trump is infamous for his payment behavior ... even among attorneys

• It never gets boring with the Trump administration
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Dinner - What do you think Cohen knows? It would be speculation obviously, but I'm curious.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

Not quite, they think that they are bigly yuuuge geniuses and everyone else is stoopid.
          Trump has called De Niro "A very low IQ individual".

I think you're right.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post

Trump has called De Niro "A very low IQ individual".

I think you're right.
            What's kinda funny is that De Niro played a Trumpish politician in Machete.
            Now here's a video from the 2016 elec.. I mean the 2010 cinematic masterpiece Machete.
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• the canado-germans (+dinner) must be discussing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVWxQvlgRrM some observations: 1. trump is the elected leader of the I killed all the indians country. maybe some respect? not for trup, for those who voted trump. or do you really want to say to half your country (and more) freck you? If I did, we would not get along (and we already had a civil war) 2. it is reprehensible that de niro said **** trump. yes. but it also takes guts 3. a frecking packed house of privilieged arseholes applaudes? good luck in bringing the "message" across to the people 4. some "live TV" you have over there. beep over words means delayed broadcasting. not live. big brother loves you

Comment

• The US is well past civil discourse. De Niro is a sympton not the cause.

Yes, Trump was elected President. He has also brought the office into disrepute. Worse, his party has been cheer leading the entire damn spectacle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                  The US is well past civil discourse. De Niro is a sympton not the cause.

Yes, Trump was elected President. He has also brought the office into disrepute. Worse, his party has been cheer leading the entire damn spectacle.
                  I agree.
                  Before Trump became president I though that the republican senators had at least a shred of honour and independent thinking in them.
                  But considering how much they turned into will-less cheer-leaders for Trump, in the last 1.5 years, I guess, I expected too much of them
                  (with exceptions, of course, like McCain, who gets ridiculed in internal WH meetings, because he is one of the last GOP senators with a shred of independent thinking remaining)
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                    the canado-germans (+dinner) must be discussing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVWxQvlgRrM some observations: 1. trump is the elected leader of the I killed all the indians country. maybe some respect? not for trup, for those who voted trump. or do you really want to say to half your country (and more) freck you? If I did, we would not get along (and we already had a civil war) 2. it is reprehensible that de niro said **** trump. yes. but it also takes guts 3. a frecking packed house of privilieged arseholes applaudes? good luck in bringing the "message" across to the people 4. some "live TV" you have over there. beep over words means delayed broadcasting. not live. big brother loves you
                    And this is Trumps response to Robert de Niro:
                    Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received too many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be “punch-drunk.” I guess he doesn’t...
                    ...realize the economy is the best it’s ever been with employment being at an all time high, and many companies pouring back into our country. Wake up Punchy!

Honestly ... Trump accusing someone of a low IQ is like throwing stones in a glasshouse

Comment

• In my opinion trump is the result of the cracks in globilization. There are many such examples worldwide, plus I'm living in one. de niro, what has he done besides deer hunter godfather and analyze it? just trying to pay off debt. let's not get into who is smarter. there are many scales. we would not arrive at a common least denominator I'm pretty sure that all those frecks in prime time TV trying to tear a new one at trump, achieve the exact opposite result. the old status quo kind of grumbles

Comment

• I meant to say "crumbles" as it is demolished not "grumbles" as it complains

Comment

• The senate of Louisiana just banned sex with Animals after a 25:10 vote.
                          https://twitter.com/TomthunkitsMind/...92188766507009

If you wonder about, who voted against this law ... it was all republicans

(which is facinating ... aren't the republicans usually those who claim to be especially religious? ... Well, the bible forbids sex with animals (no matter whether you are man or woman) on punishment of death https://www.gotquestions.org/bestiality.html )
                          Last edited by Proteus_MST; June 13, 2018, 18:08.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                            https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/tru...p-soon-report/

Michael Cohen's lawyers, who were getting paid by Trump, are quitting and running away so it appears Cohen either has made a deal to flip or he is making a deal to flip. Then the dirty laundry all gets to see the light of day.

Break out your popcorn, boys, and don't forget extra butter but leave the salt off as the tears of the Trumpanzees promise to be very salty indeed.
                            Sweating, Suitcase-Clutching Michael Cohen Standing On Roof Of Trump Tower Starting To Think Helicopter Never Coming To Take Him Away

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                              The senate of Louisiana just banned sex with Animals after a 25:10 vote.
                              https://twitter.com/TomthunkitsMind/...92188766507009

If you wonder about, who voted against this law ... it was all republicans

(which is facinating ... aren't the republicans usually those who claim to be especially religious? ... Well, the bible forbids sex with animals (no matter whether you are man or woman) on punishment of death https://www.gotquestions.org/bestiality.html )
                              now THAT is interesting. Fascinating the demographic breakdowns of such things.

Also want to say hello to Paiktis.
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                              X