No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
      So, I was thinking... we should stage a Historical Re-enactment of the Burning of the White House. Americans love re-enactments, and if The Donald is in residence he will see how it really happened! What a wonderful experience for all, especially if we serve McDonald's cheeseburgers!
      This might be useful here:

'A great item to have': flamethrowers sell like hot cakes at Elon Musk sale
      Blah

Comment

• That's a rather impotent looking flamethrower. Although it would still make an excellent "Projection Barbecue".
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I have a hangover that could knock Zeus's ass down. Plus my eye got infected at work and my knee is acting up. Pure misery right now.

OTOH I am now a well-respected/highly hated OG in my town and I am defeating my PTSD.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Actually no ... the stab in the back mnyth obviously is in preparation for the possible case of the Trump-Kim summit going wrong.
            In this case his followers can shift the blame (for the failed talks) away from Mister Dealmkaer TRrump himself and can blame Canada/Trudeau ...
            i.e. "with his backstabbing behavior shortly before the summit Trudeau has created an atmosphere which encouraged Kim to demand more than Trump was ready to give ... so despite Trumps best efforts, the talks were destined to fail"
            Actually when Trump signed the spending bill that wasn't popular with conservatives people blamed him. Stop accusing us of your crimes.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• It must be raining in Singapore... apparently all of the NK delegates are carrying Bulgarian umbrellas.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Actually when Trump signed the spending bill that wasn't popular with conservatives people blamed him. Stop accusing us of your crimes.
                If Trump signs a spending bill that is unpopular with the conservatives, that actually is his fault.
                Especially considering that the GOP has the majority in house and senate.

Or do you say that Mister Dealmaker is so weak at making deals, that he cannot even convince his own partymembers in house and senate of creating a spending bill that will please all conservatives?
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Let's just hope Trudeau doesn't try to burn down the WH while POTUS is in Singapore

Comment

Let's just hope Trudeau doesn't try to burn down the WH while POTUS is in Singapore
                    You mean, like the Canadians already did 2 centuries before, in the war of 1812
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Poor Brits. We're stealing their glory.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• I don't think trusts Trudeau. He is returning to the WH.

Comment

I don't think trusts Trudeau. He is returning to the WH.
                          I think it is rather because the senate uses Trumps absence in order to impose harsher sanctions on russia.
                          Trump has to get back in order to prevent it, else Putin gets angry with him

Comment

• Bill Maher: Trump is the first president in history to make himself a dictator by creating jobs! Pray for ... erm I mean root for a recession!

Comment

• Don't worry, recession will come soon enough.thanks to the trade war Trump started

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                                Don't worry, recession will come soon enough.thanks to the trade war Trump started
                                He didn't start anything. And there isn't going to be any recession, at least not in the USA.

Comment

Working...
                                X