• Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	family.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	196.9 KB
ID:	9348165
    From today's Halifax Chronical- Herald
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Finally .. even Fox & Friends sees the truth and tells its viewers that the Singapore summit is a historic meeting between 2 dictators

Anthony, talk to us about this moment,” she said, turning to Scaramucci. “This is history. We are living — regardless of what happens in that meeting between the two dictators — what we are seeing right now, this is historic.
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Fox (not Mulder)
          We are living — regardless of what happens in that meeting between the two dictators — what we are seeing right now, this is historic.
          Fox ppl are living? Good news they aren't zombies. Oh wait, unless they're living dead...
          Blah

Comment

• Oh, and Trump/followers are now working to create his own Stab-in-the-back myth

Trudeau 'stabbed us in back' on trade, says Trump chief economic adviser

So if the Kim meeting does not go as expected (for example because NKians saw how Trump just blew up the result of a meeting with foreign leaders) he may blame Canada for everything.
            Blah

Comment

• Petulant Man Baby strikes again!

Comment

• So, I was thinking... we should stage a Historical Re-enactment of the Burning of the White House. Americans love re-enactments, and if The Donald is in residence he will see how it really happened! What a wonderful experience for all, especially if we serve McDonald's cheeseburgers!
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• The reporter that wrote the buzzfeed article that started the rumor in the fake news media that Carter Page was a Russian Agent has been indicted for lying to the FBI involving a leaking case.

The Justice Department has seized a New York Times reporter's email and phone records in an investigation into leaks from the Senate Intelligence Committee.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                    Petulant Man Baby strikes again!
                    And He continues to throw temper tantrums.
                    The US president fires off a string of angry tweets criticising leaders that "rip us off on trade".
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Bill Maher has expressed the sentiment of many democrats, "Bring on the recession."

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                        Oh, and Trump/followers are now working to create his own Stab-in-the-back myth

Trudeau 'stabbed us in back' on trade, says Trump chief economic adviser

So if the Kim meeting does not go as expected (for example because NKians saw how Trump just blew up the result of a meeting with foreign leaders) he may blame Canada for everything.
                        Kind of funny because you must believe the myth that we are losing to Canada and blaming it on Trudeau.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

And He continues to throw temper tantrums.
                          https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44434558
                          Calling Europeans fools isn't throwing a tantrum. It's telling the truth. But he doesn't get credit for telling the truth, does he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                            So, I was thinking... we should stage a Historical Re-enactment of the Burning of the White House. Americans love re-enactments, and if The Donald is in residence he will see how it really happened! What a wonderful experience for all, especially if we serve McDonald's cheeseburgers!
                            The only people eating those cheeseburgers would be Democrats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Calling Europeans fools isn't throwing a tantrum. It's telling the truth. But he doesn't get credit for telling the truth, does he?
                              own goal.
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Kind of funny because you must believe the myth that we are losing to Canada and blaming it on Trudeau.
                                Actually no ... the stab in the back mnyth obviously is in preparation for the possible case of the Trump-Kim summit going wrong.
                                In this case his followers can shift the blame (for the failed talks) away from Mister Dealmkaer TRrump himself and can blame Canada/Trudeau ...
                                i.e. "with his backstabbing behavior shortly before the summit Trudeau has created an atmosphere which encouraged Kim to demand more than Trump was ready to give ... so despite Trumps best efforts, the talks were destined to fail"
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                                  Uncle Sparky commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I suspect the recent penile waving display is Trump trying to show the world that he is a tough, dominant male so NK will fear him. Since he and his team have no knowledge of diplomacy, he really thinks thumping his chest will work.
                                  Trump is up against a man who had his brother publicly poisoned in Malaysia last year. Gee... I hope they aren't setting The Donald up...
                              Working...
                              X