No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last I saw it was not a censored word plus it accurately described Kid. Also, I did attempt to find a replacement word (namely, mongoloid). I believe in telling the truth even if it offends some snowflakes.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Retardation=Held Back/delayed. Moronic Imbecilic Quarter-Wit would probably be better...unless Kid doesn't actually believe half of what he posts and just posts them 'cause he gets a kick out of it, then Troll would be more accurate.
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

You poor, brain damaged, simpleton. The topic was can Trump pardon himself, something you ignorantly and wrongly claimed he could do, and the unequivocal answer is, no, he cannot legally pardon himself as the constitution forbids it.

I even quoted the section of article 2! You even quoted that quote in your post, you mongoloid!
        Wrong WRONG. The power is unlimited by design
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I'm smart enough to justify my behavior with a technicality, but not smart enough to realize that using the word makes me sound as awful as the person I'm attempting to insult.
        fixed that for you.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
          2nd amendment time...
          Trump = King George
          True story: The second amendment historically never had anything to do with rising up against the government. If one reads the letters and diaries of the people who drafted the bill of rights southern states were extremely scared of the fact that the constitution gave the President the right to nationalize state militias. During the revolution the last battle any militia fought in was bunker hill and no southern state EVER contributed a colonial militia to fight the British.

The reason is both simple and completely spelled out in period letters. In the south the colonial/state militia's primary role was to put down slave revolts and to enforce punitive actions against escaped slaves. Southerners feared if the President excersized his constitutional right to call state militias into Federal service then there would be no one to protect white southerners against the ever present danger of slave rebellion. Thus why they demanded the second amendment be later included in the bill of rights so that someone would be left to put down rebellious black slaves. This isn't open to debate and is simply a historical fact.

Naturally, the NRA wants to hire this truth thus why they invented, whole cloth, lies and propaganda such as the 2nd amendment was created "as a last line of defense against tyranny" when it fact it was the last line of defense to enforce tyranny. Fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Wrong WRONG. The power is unlimited by design
            If the power is unlimited why does the constitution say "except in cases of impeachment..." which it defines as high crimes or misdemeanors committed by the president? Tell us, oh, bright one.
            Last edited by Dinner; June 6, 2018, 15:30.

Comment

• In the War of 1812, Canadian beavers made their way across the border and burned down the WH. They almost took over America, but Frederick Douglass chased them off with a rattle made of George Washington's wooden teeth.
              #TrumpHistory
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

If the power is unlimited why does the constitution say "except in cases of impeachment..." which it defines as high crimes or misdemeanors committed by the president? Tell us, oh, bright one.
                I meant that he can pardon any person. He can not pardon anyone for crimes against the United States. BUT he can pardon himself for the same thing that he just pardoned Dinesh D'sousa for, for example.

Comment

• I just laugh at Dinner calling people idiot. It's like an actual mentally retarded person calling people ****** all the time. It's hilarious.

Comment

• Now you know how the rest of us feel reading your posts.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                      Now you know how the rest of us feel reading your posts.
                      I've known how the leftist brain works for a long time.

Comment

I've known how the leftist brain works for a long time.
                        You only observed how your own brain works for a long time.

Because you were left wing once, you believe you know how left wingers tick, and therefore try to attribute your own thinking at that time to all people on the left side, but actually you only know how you, yourself, ticked at this time

Now that you have switched from left wing extremism to right wing you believe that your brain has "magically" changed as a result ... but truth be told, you deceive yourself there ... it is still the same brain with the same behavior patterns ... just that now you follow another religion, i.e. that of Trump and right wing propaganda.
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

You only observed how your own brain works for a long time.

Because you were left wing once, you believe you know how left wingers tick, and therefore try to attribute your own thinking at that time to all people on the left side, but actually you only know how you, yourself, ticked at this time

Now that you have switched from left wing extremism to right wing you believe that your brain has "magically" changed as a result ... but truth be told, you deceive yourself there ... it is still the same brain with the same behavior patterns ... just that now you follow another religion, i.e. that of Trump and right wing propaganda.
                          I don't follow Trump the way that liberals follow Obama. It's a very different thing. I just believe that he's the greatest president ever, and I'm not saying that like a leftist. I really believe that. People on the Left believe that Obama is messiah-like. Leftists don't believe in a real messiah because a real messiah tells you that you are a sinner. So they believe in a fantasy messiah that just tells them what they want to hear such as, "I didn't have any scandals."

I was never like that though. My problem was that I didn't understand other leftists yet. I never really tried to. I always liked the little person though. I always wanted the little person to win. I don't know why. But I never thought it was ok for the little person to cheat to win or that we should make rules that favor the little person. That takes the honor away from the weak. Weak have an honor. The ancients knew that. We actually knew that until recent generations. But now the weak have no honor. So I no longer care about the weak, I mean I don't care if they win or not, because they no longer have honor.

Comment

I meant that he can pardon any person. He can not pardon anyone for crimes against the United States. BUT he can pardon himself for the same thing that he just pardoned Dinesh D'sousa for, for example.
                            DOJ, the courts, and the constitution all say you are an ignorant buffoon who knows nothing.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                              Uncle Sparky commented
                              Editing a comment
                              He is a Kidiot... the word exists for a reason.

DOJ, the courts, and the constitution all say you are an ignorant buffoon who knows nothing.
                            Except the part of the Constitution that you say says that doesn't say that.

Kind of sad.

Comment

Working...
                            X