X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeBMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

I'm gonna wait for a German Speakers opinion on that site. Because, i tried visiting that site's main page in google translate, the headlines were rather......odd. Almost seems like a German Onion. Nice Find!
    In Kid we trust to take it for real news and start whining 'bout it.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

I'm gonna wait for a German Speakers opinion on that site. Because, i tried visiting that site's main page in google translate, the headlines were rather......odd. Almost seems like a German Onion. Nice Find!
    https://translate.google.com/transla...m/&prev=search

Lack of money: Bundeswehr soldiers must bring their own toilet paper

Man bit dog - now he is euthanized

Environmentally aware: The IS only wants to use biological weapons
    You are spot on .... it is just Satire.
    Tagesschau (which is one of the oldest news broadcasts in germany) did some factfinding:
    https://faktenfinder.tagesschau.de/i...madan-101.html

Just Satire and lots of users of social media fell for it and ranted and raved at Claudia Roth, including lots of Members of the right-wing AfD

If the news in the Berliner Express actually were true, it would be great for Ukraine, considering this news:
    http://berliner-express.com/2018/05/...e-wiederholen/
    (Putin telling the world that the Krim Referendum can be repeated, if the world is O.K. with it)

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    I'm not much of a fan of Roseanne Barr's comedy or her show, but it was just a stupid (and arguably racist/hateful) tweet. Plus, you know, freedom of speech. Shutting down a successful show seems a bit draconian and definitely kneejerk on ABC/Disney's part. They knew Roseanne's politics and -isms when they bought in. Now they've made her a martyr for the right, and put probably a couple hundred folks out of a job in the process.

Hell, they probably could have raked in some bank by selling the rights to the show.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Didn't think about that.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Making money off of lies and corrupting America is a pretty on-target description of Donald Trump.

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    One step closer to Sharia in Germany. Green Party politician calling for obedience to Islam during Ramadan (She doesn't appear to be Muslim, just liberal).

http://berliner-express.com/2018/05/...?cn-reloaded=1

Lack of money: Bundeswehr soldiers must bring their own toilet paper

Man bit dog - now he is euthanized

Environmentally aware: The IS only wants to use biological weapons

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    One step closer to Sharia in Germany. Green Party politician calling for obedience to Islam during Ramadan (She doesn't appear to be Muslim, just liberal).

berliner-express.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, berliner-express.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Might prove how idiotic people are ...

Zimmerman tweet

In 2014, the parents of George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch coordinator who is known for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin but was later acquitted of second degree murder and manslaughter, filed a lawsuit against Barr for tweeting their home address and phone number on March 29, 2012. Barr allegedly tweeted "At first I thought it was good to let ppl know that no one can hide anymore ... If Zimmerman isn't arrested I'll rt his address again- maybe go 2 his house myself."[56] Zimmerman's parents allege that Barr sought to "cause a lynch mob to descend" on their home. The Seminole County Circuit Court complaint sought more than $15,000 for emotional distress and invasion of privacy.[57][58] In August 2015, summary judgment was granted in favor of Barr.[59]
    Wiki

Personally I think Trayvon Martin was shot because he was a trouble maker, not because he was black.

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied

I practice decency by not making money off of lies and corrupting America.
    So you're saying you do it for free? Communist!

Leave a comment:

• Wezil
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...in-kiev-police

Putin kills another journalist. It appears daring to criticize Putin is a death sentence in Russia. He'll, the guy fled to the Ukraine and the KGB still assassinated him.
    Don't be silly. This was clearly a Brit orchestrated hit intended to cast blame on the poor Russians.

Putin is a peace loving man.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Then why don't you practice decency?
    I practice decency by not making money off of lies and corrupting America.

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied

CBS are hypocrites and they don't care abouts gays. They don't care about black people or anyone else. They only care about money and power. Yes I believe in freedom. I also believe in decency.
    Then why don't you practice decency?

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    You obviously have trouble with knowing what a fact is.

I don't know if she ever called any white people an ape. Maybe she did. Doesn't prove anything. so why bother.

You know she's a comedian, right?

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied

Why is it two black women and not two Obama appointees? Sorry, not a fact. Not racist. Does she go up to random black people and call them apes?
    Did Roseanne compare any white Obama appointee with an ape?

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Perhaps it had to do with the fact that this wasn't the first time, she compared a black woman to an ape.
    She already did so in 2013 with Susan Rice
    http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...-her-to-an-ape

(well, more exactly, to a "man with big swinging ape balls")
    Why is it two black women and not two Obama appointees? Sorry, not a fact. Not racist. Does she go up to random black people and call them apes?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X