X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    I don't watch it, but I heard that Kavanaughs performnce in the hearing shows that, even without Alcohol Kavanaugh has a huge aggression problem

Not a good character trait for a supreme court
    He lacks serious credibility too. He is cornered and he knows it. Even if he does get on the bench, impeachment should come up after democrats retake the House and Senate in november.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    I don't watch it, but I heard that Kavanaughs performnce in the hearing shows that, even without Alcohol Kavanaugh has a huge aggression problem

Not a good character trait for a supreme court

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
    lowering his trousers to expose his backside
    Shameless attempt to get Trumps nomination to the Supreme Court

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    commented on 's reply
    They can try all the antics they want. Kavanaughs approval numbers were in the red before this... And this testimony will only plunge that further.

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Originally posted by BBC
    Dublin Airport plane-chasing passenger charged

A passenger has been pinned to the ground by police at Dublin Airport after running out of the terminal towards a plane and shouting at the pilot to wait.

Patrick Kehoe, 23, made it to the taxiing Ryanair aircraft before police arrested him at about 07:00 local time.

He has been charged with criminal damage to a door lock and granted bail.

A ground crew member said he "just ran from the building towards the plane", which was departing for Amsterdam.

The Irish man was "quite determined" to make his flight, an eyewitness told Irish broadcaster RTÉ, adding that he ran towards the plane "with his suitcase under his arm".
    Mr Kehoe, of Raheenaskeagh, Gorey in County Wexford, was brought before Dublin's district court later on Thursday morning.

There were no objections to bail, and Mr Kehoe was released on his own bond of €200 (£178). He is to appear again on 8 November.

Mr Kehoe covered his face with a folder and shouted abuse at waiting journalists as he left the court, before swinging his suitcase at the crowd and lowering his trousers to expose his backside.
    Patrick Kehoe was pinned to the ground by police at Dublin Airport after chasing a Ryanair jet.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    I remember a Hill woman coming across as very credible too. Didn't matter then and probably won't now.

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    commented on 's reply
    That is from their daytime "actual" news people. I'm sure that by the time their night time lineup of Hannity, Carlson, and Ingraham come on things will be quite different.

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Chris Wallace says this is a disaster for republicans...

He is right. This testimony was highly credible and highly damning. And that is a Faux News anchor...

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Kidiot hates women.

And that flying bit? Is that all the right has?

She has appeared highly credible. Sorry kidiot.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Figures, that Kid would pick on a woman about this.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Senator Hirono, who said that men should just shut up, said that no R Senators have asked any questions. She then finished her time WITHOUT ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnT View Post
    Sounds like we need Erica Jong on the case, and stat!

The idea that anxiety around airplanes should manifest as an outright refusal to get on them is about the most absurd thing I have ever heard.
    Some people have that fear.

I myself had problems with flying when I was younger. Extreme anxiety.

I am fine flying now, but when I visited Europe, I prefer trains. Took a train from Spain to France instead of flying.

Leave a comment:

• JohnT
    replied
    Sounds like we need Erica Jong on the case, and stat!

The idea that anxiety around airplanes should manifest as an outright refusal to get on them is about the most absurd thing I have ever heard.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Aaaaaaaand she's a frequent flyer.
    Annnnddd you are completely irrelevant and cant stay focused.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Aaaaaaaand she's a frequent flyer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X