Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    What? The WH staff and the Trumps are all under arrest? Great news! Link please.

• Dinner
    replied
    I must admit, it is nice to see fraudsters exposed and rejected because that is all these people are. Fraudsters trying to cheat the system and take advantage of other people.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe they'll napalm the kids! I know, Americans would never do that...

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    The refugees were being attacked by the US armed forces. I know this was a complete surprise to Americans, who only had a couple of months to prepare a response, had tweets from idiot in chief on them, and went with Trump's well reasoned, "They are invading!! We need to attack them!!!!!" Busses could have been at the border. Immigration officials could have met them and had them processed in a couple of weeks, probably at less cost than deploying the Army, but that would have been in keeping with INTERNATIONAL LAW and Trump and his ilk wouldn't want that.
    That, btw, is how Canada is dealing with refugees fleeing the US at our border... Has that been covered on Fox and Friends?

• spambot
    replied
    This is giving Oerdin a boner isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied

There have been big shifts in Mexican public opinion with 70% having negative views of the migrants. They are now saying they want Mexico's southern border enforced and illegals entering without papers deported. Mexicans cited violence, crime, fraudulent asylum claims, and fears of depressing already low wages in Mexico as reasons to keep the migrants out. Images of migrants attacking police and rioting have been widely played on Mexican news programs.

Gee, that is almost exactly what many Americans have been saying for years.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    In Tijuana there are reports that buses going to El Salvador were being loaded with people to take them back home. No clue on if it was required or these are people who decided they wanted to go home instead of staying in Tijuana.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    My hate is like a stick of butter, melting away day after day. I am being greatly cared for.

I feel like a melted blob of pleasure.

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    commented on 's reply
    Um no. That was from May 2017.

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by ZEE View Post
    Hate is a Mod.
    Ftfy again

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    I'm not mad. I know what it is like to have a disease. I also know how to cure it.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    More confirmation that the Kidiot is very sick.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    Hate is a disease.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by ZEE View Post
    I would make a great Mod.

Too bad I am that crazy.
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Mexican officials say they have arrested 100 of the 500 rioters from yesterday's riots and that all will be deported from Mexico.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X