Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justice Roy Moore wins republican Senate nomination in Alabama!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice Roy Moore wins republican Senate nomination in Alabama!

Congrats to Justice Moore!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I have no idea who he/she is.

Comment

He's just another right wing religious nut job who thinks he's above federal laws.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Apparently we the people disagreed with his removal as Chief Justice...

Comment

Apparently right wing religious nut jobs disagreed with his removal as Chief Justice
              FIFY

Keep on Civin'

Comment

There must be a lot of them in Bama since they make up the majority...

Comment

No one is arguing that Alabama is full of right wing religious nut jobs... Fortunately, they don't make up the majority in the country.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

No one is arguing that Alabama is full of right wing religious nut jobs...
                    Given as a majority voted for Moore, and you said only right wing religious nutjobs supported him, ergo, Bama is full of right wing religious nutjobs!

Comment

Of course, if the second presupposition were wrong then it all falls apart.

Comment

I guess they didn't want this guy..
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          Of course, if the second presupposition were wrong then it all falls apart.
                          Alternate presupposition:

Roy Moore was not the Trump candidate.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            Wait, Roy Moore was in Lynyrd Skynyrd??????

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post

Alternate presupposition:

Roy Moore was not the Trump candidate.
                              Yes he is.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                              X