Kid refuses to pay for Nazi invasion and occupation of Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    One is Ming the Merciless and the other is a ferret. I think it's pretty obvious which one is the evil one.
    The ferret?

Comment

I thought that was obvious also.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post

Funny you mention that.. A long time ago Ming grew a beard. It looked so bad, I promised myself that I'd never grow one since I didn't want to look like that.
        Ming had a beard like his avatar Ming the Merciless? Ok, that settles it, he must be the evil twin brother based upon 1960's tv show rules. In retrospect we should have always known this because of his love for the ban hammer.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Mirror Spock wasn't actually evil.

Comment

That picture with the swimsuit babes is probably the last remaining picture with that beard.
            Thank god there was no real internet back then. Most of the sins of our youth are not floating out there somewhere like these days.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That picture of Kathy Ireland brings me back to the day. I actually met her in person once. She did not wear glasses, but I think she really needed them. She stopped me to ask for directions to a place when the sign with those directions was just 10 feet behind me.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                Click image for larger version

Name:	SIBoth.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	9332389
                We could definitely work with that! A little trimming down and we'd have a goatee in no time!

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                  Mirror Spock wasn't actually evil.
                  Stop ruining this for me.

Comment

Ming shaved his beard?
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Well, you are twins so one of you has to be the evil twin brother. Maybe one of you could grow a goatee so that we could tell which is the good guy and which is the bad guy? That worked for Spock and evil alternate universe Spock in Star Trek the original series.

Uhura was hot in that one

Comment

Is that Phil Mickelson in your avatar?
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I am glad Kid didn't pay Nazis to invade Poly.

Comment

Working...
                          X