Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah View Post
    WOW.
    You should do a drinking game, where you drink everytime he calls you a sociopath.
    I believe this would be a guarantee to be drunk every day

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Before noon.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'll likely be leaving this website because this is Aesop's business and it's not right for me to hurt his business.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          I'll likely be leaving this website because this is Aesop's business and it's not right for me to hurt his business.
          Aesop was a greek storyteller ...but he surely isn't owner of this website
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Have fun IRL, dannubis! I find putting Kidiot on ignore for a few weeks at a time works for me. As for BK, he still lurks here. I guess he's too busy to post. I'm guessing he's a full teacher now that Texas has made it unnecessary for teachers to have degrees.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

You have to take the bad with the good.
              It would be boring to just hear echoes of your own opinions.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ming and Rah are hunting down Kid, I see a kill in view, just come back in a week or so
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I think even BK got bored and wandered off, unless I missed a ban
                  Nope, no ban. Just been busy with life.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                  X