No announcement yet.

Ohhh, Reilly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently many of the alt-right consider Fox News as "Liberal" or "Centrist"
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
      Apparently many of the alt-right consider Fox News as "Liberal" or "Centrist"
      It is pro-Swamp
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Most people don't believe these accusations
        Please cite... I have seen NOTHING that comes even close to supporting yet another Kid made up supposed fact.

Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yes, If the new goal is BIll Cosby quantity of accusations before people believe, that's just outright wrong. And you'll find that most don't agree with it.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It is pro-Swamp
            and pro-Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

and pro-Trump
              Only when he bombs evil doers. They want him to invade Syria. I saw Oliver North on there today.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post

You sound like someone who does not understand who the real customers are in this situation.
                I was agreeing with Rah. Fox sells advertising space and not news. Bill wasn't selling advertising space so he goes.

I think that sums it up. :shrug:
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                  If that's the case, it shouldn't be too hard for him to transition to independent internet stardom.
                  I fully expect him to do just that. I also wonder how much Fox paid to buy out his contract.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

According to reports, he received 25 million... which sources claim is about his salary for a year.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Most people don't believe these accusations. Feminists shot their load awhile ago. I think three women accused Trump. You need about thirty accusers to convince the public now. Corporate America is behind the curve in this.
                      So, Kid, are you ahead of the curve here?
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Kid has yet to post anything to support his "most" comment. Typical Fake Fact from Kid.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

So, you have to sexually harass at least thirty women before kidicious will believe you sexually harass anyone?

Comment

Just my opinion. I'm usually right about these things.

Comment

Just my opinion. I'm usually right about these things.
                              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA! Usually you are proven wrong.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

We'll find out. I can tell you that I know plenty of people who believe that there's at least a 50/50 chance that he's innocent especially since she isn't very good looking and she went on the View. If you're going to get someone fired and sue them that's one thing, but to go on the View is another.

Comment

Working...
                                X