Ohhh, Reilly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohhh, Reilly

Just came across this, not much detail yet, but should get added later...

Fox News presenter Bill O'Reilly loses job over allegations of sexual harassment of female colleagues.
    Blah

Typical media. They had no problem with all of his activities until the advertisers started to bail.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Maybe he could get a presidential pardon?

Those horrible advertising executives... Terrible people...
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        Typical media. They had no problem with all of his activities until the advertisers started to bail.
        Yep, he got 3.5 million viewers nightly right up to the end but zero advertising slots were sold so he goes.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I wonder if Trump will make him his press secretary.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Did he have sex with a drunk girl?
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Yep, he got 3.5 million viewers nightly right up to the end but zero advertising slots were sold so he goes.
              You sound like someone who does not understand who the real customers are in this situation.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Did he have sex with a drunk girl?
                Doesn't sound like it.

The most recent allegation came on Tuesday evening when lawyer for a former African-American clerical worker at Fox alleged her client had been harassed by Mr O'Reilly in 2008.

Lawyer Lisa Bloom said the Fox News host had referred to the unidentified woman as "hot chocolate".

"He would leer at her," said Ms Bloom. "He would always do this when no-one else was around, and she was scared."

Comment

Maybe he has a tiny penis

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post

You sound like someone who does not understand who the real customers are in this situation.
                    It's not the advertisers?

I always thought television was all about "selling eyeballs"; viewers are the actual product.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

If that's the case, it shouldn't be too hard for him to transition to independent internet stardom.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

He already has that with his website. I think he has a podcast too.

Comment

Most people don't believe these accusations. Feminists shot their load awhile ago. I think three women accused Trump. You need about thirty accusers to convince the public now. Corporate America is behind the curve in this.

Comment

Now Fox is down to Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity in the fight to preserve the dominance of white male christianity. SAD!
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Hannity has already been accused. I'm surprised Carlson hasn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X