No announcement yet.

Ohhh, Reilly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently many of the alt-right consider Fox News as "Liberal" or "Centrist"
    Me fail english? That's unpossible!

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
      Apparently many of the alt-right consider Fox News as "Liberal" or "Centrist"
      It is pro-Swamp
      you're demonstrating your misogyny by calling p*ssy caps Vagina hats.-rah
      If they're hiding it [mental illness] from their doctor because they want to buy a gun, I have no problem with it. - rah
      You will become a shining beacon of light, like Kidicious. -TMM

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Most people don't believe these accusations
        Please cite... I have seen NOTHING that comes even close to supporting yet another Kid made up supposed fact.

"If black people robbed you, I'd not consider it prejudice for you to be angry at black people in general" - Ben Kenobi
        Lessons in Christianity.

Keep on Civin'
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yes, If the new goal is BIll Cosby quantity of accusations before people believe, that's just outright wrong. And you'll find that most don't agree with it.
          "If black people robbed you, I'd not consider it prejudice for you to be angry at black people in general" - Ben Kenobi
          Lessons in Christianity.
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It is pro-Swamp
            and pro-Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

and pro-Trump
              Only when he bombs evil doers. They want him to invade Syria. I saw Oliver North on there today.

If they're hiding it [mental illness] from their doctor because they want to buy a gun, I have no problem with it. - rah

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post

You sound like someone who does not understand who the real customers are in this situation.
                I was agreeing with Rah. Fox sells advertising space and not news. Bill wasn't selling advertising space so he goes.

I think that sums it up. :shrug:
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                  If that's the case, it shouldn't be too hard for him to transition to independent internet stardom.
                  I fully expect him to do just that. I also wonder how much Fox paid to buy out his contract.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

According to reports, he received 25 million... which sources claim is about his salary for a year.
                    Lessons in Christianity.

Keep on Civin'
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Most people don't believe these accusations. Feminists shot their load awhile ago. I think three women accused Trump. You need about thirty accusers to convince the public now. Corporate America is behind the curve in this.
                      So, Kid, are you ahead of the curve here?
                      That's not the real world. Your job has little to do with the sort of thing most people do for a living. - Agathon
                      It's never too late to shut the **** up and hope for the best. - Kentonio
                      If social security were private, it would be prosecuted as a Ponzi scheme. - me

Comment

Kid has yet to post anything to support his "most" comment. Typical Fake Fact from Kid.
                        Lessons in Christianity.

Keep on Civin'
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So, you have to sexually harass at least thirty women before kidicious will believe you sexually harass anyone?
                          "South Africa is a shithole. It used to be a decent place." -Ben Kenobi, sharing his wisdom on world history
                          "The electoral college is a disaster for democracy." - Donald J. Trump
                          100% WOLF

Comment

Just my opinion. I'm usually right about these things.

Comment

Just my opinion. I'm usually right about these things.
                              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA! Usually you are proven wrong.
                              Lessons in Christianity.

Keep on Civin'
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

We'll find out. I can tell you that I know plenty of people who believe that there's at least a 50/50 chance that he's innocent especially since she isn't very good looking and she went on the View. If you're going to get someone fired and sue them that's one thing, but to go on the View is another.

Comment

Working...
                                X