Ohhh, Reilly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohhh, Reilly

Just came across this, not much detail yet, but should get added later...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39647434
    Blah

Typical media. They had no problem with all of his activities until the advertisers started to bail.
    Now that Kidiot has fled like Spicer, I'd just like to remind people that anyone that wouldn't attend the marriage of their own child just because they were gay, is the worst kind of crappy parent.
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Maybe he could get a presidential pardon?

Those horrible advertising executives... Terrible people...
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        Typical media. They had no problem with all of his activities until the advertisers started to bail.
        Yep, he got 3.5 million viewers nightly right up to the end but zero advertising slots were sold so he goes.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I wonder if Trump will make him his press secretary.
          Me fail english? That's unpossible!

Comment

Did he have sex with a drunk girl?
            I have to march because my mother couldn't get an abortion. - Maxine Waters
            you're demonstrating your misogyny by calling p*ssy caps Vagina hats.-rah
            If they're hiding it [mental illness] from their doctor because they want to buy a gun, I have no problem with it. - rah

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Yep, he got 3.5 million viewers nightly right up to the end but zero advertising slots were sold so he goes.
              You sound like someone who does not understand who the real customers are in this situation.
              That's not the real world. Your job has little to do with the sort of thing most people do for a living. - Agathon
              It's never too late to shut the **** up and hope for the best. - Kentonio
              If social security were private, it would be prosecuted as a Ponzi scheme. - me

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Did he have sex with a drunk girl?
                Doesn't sound like it.

The most recent allegation came on Tuesday evening when lawyer for a former African-American clerical worker at Fox alleged her client had been harassed by Mr O'Reilly in 2008.

Lawyer Lisa Bloom said the Fox News host had referred to the unidentified woman as "hot chocolate".

"He would leer at her," said Ms Bloom. "He would always do this when no-one else was around, and she was scared."
                "South Africa is a shithole. It used to be a decent place." -Ben Kenobi, sharing his wisdom on world history
                "The electoral college is a disaster for democracy." - Donald J. Trump
                100% WOLF

Comment

Maybe he has a tiny penis
                  If they're hiding it [mental illness] from their doctor because they want to buy a gun, I have no problem with it. - rah

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post

You sound like someone who does not understand who the real customers are in this situation.
                    It's not the advertisers?

I always thought television was all about "selling eyeballs"; viewers are the actual product.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

If that's the case, it shouldn't be too hard for him to transition to independent internet stardom.
                      1011 1100
                      The Cynical Christian

Comment

He already has that with his website. I think he has a podcast too.
                        "tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner"

Comment

Most people don't believe these accusations. Feminists shot their load awhile ago. I think three women accused Trump. You need about thirty accusers to convince the public now. Corporate America is behind the curve in this.

Comment

Now Fox is down to Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity in the fight to preserve the dominance of white male christianity. SAD!
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Hannity has already been accused. I'm surprised Carlson hasn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X