Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweden is desperately trying to destroy itself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They could get punished, or they could get treated like victims. I'm thinking it will be the latter. I mean what kind of person would say "if" crimes have been committed? If you were a Muslim and you went to Syria to rape and kill and enslave people you are guilty, and should not see the light of day.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
      I think that it might only work when there are so little violent crime though.
      Surely the whole point is that there is so little violent crime BECAUSE they have this kind of system.

Originally posted by Dinner
      Sadly, whiny lefties have outlawed capital punishment in the EU and, worse, they make it a requirement to join the RU helping to export that bad policy (at least to perspective new members). The death panelity should be reserved for the worst cases but it should not be outlawed.
      Yeah, what a shame we're not like the great US of A where you just murder mentally ill or innocent people because your corrupt as **** legal and political system would rather kill an innocent man than risk making a prosecutor look stupid or a politician look weak on crime.

Originally posted by Dinner
      BTW even saying that European countries should take back ISIS Jihadis is so retarded someone should get the death penalty. Make the politicians sign their name to each individual Islamic terrorist they let in and if the terrorist commits a terrorist act then the politician should hang with him. I mean that as it would put a stop to this nonsense over night.
      Thank **** Europe is nothing like your vicious, money obsessed, violence worshiping society.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        I mean what kind of person would say "if" crimes have been committed? If you were a Muslim and you went to Syria to rape and kill and enslave people you are guilty, and should not see the light of day.
        What if you were a muslim social worker in France that is contacted by former friends in Syria? What if they told you not to believe the western mainstream media? What if those former friends told you to come and see for yourself? What if they propose that you come for 15 days and volunteer as nurse in a hospital that desperately need help?
        So, what if you say "OK, 15 days of volunteer work, that is acceptable".
        Now what if after those 15 days, you want to come back, but are forbidden to by those muslims? What if you try to escape and succeed, but at your arrival in France you are arested, suspected of terrorist acts.
        Do you think it would be best to do:
        - the liberal thing those soft frenchies did, that is lock her for a month and do some enquiry and double check her story?
        - or, as you propose to lock her, so she wouldn't see the light of day anymore?
        - or the tough thing that any country with death penalty would do to tackle the issue, that is put her to death for terrorism?

BTW: that is the true story told in this book (in french): https://www.amazon.fr/Dans-nuit-Daec.../dp/222119098X
        The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry View Post

What if you were a muslim social worker in France that is contacted by former friends in Syria? What if they told you not to believe the western mainstream media? What if those former friends told you to come and see for yourself? What if they propose that you come for 15 days and volunteer as nurse in a hospital that desperately need help?
          So, what if you say "OK, 15 days of volunteer work, that is acceptable".
          Now what if after those 15 days, you want to come back, but are forbidden to by those muslims? What if you try to escape and succeed, but at your arrival in France you are arested, suspected of terrorist acts.
          Do you think it would be best to do:
          - the liberal thing those soft frenchies did, that is lock her for a month and do some enquiry and double check her story?
          - or, as you propose to lock her, so she wouldn't see the light of day anymore?
          - or the tough thing that any country with death penalty would do to tackle the issue, that is put her to death for terrorism?

BTW: that is the true story told in this book (in french): https://www.amazon.fr/Dans-nuit-Daec.../dp/222119098X
          Maybe she is a Holocaust denier as well. As a prosecutor I would ask her if she believes in the Koran. It's not likely that she actually didn't believe what has been said about ISIS unless she is really very stupid.

It comes down to the question of whether or not you want such people in your country. She seems to hate France, so IDK why they want her in their country.

Comment

Maybe she is a Holocaust denier as well. As a prosecutor I would ask her if she believes in the Koran. It's not likely that she actually didn't believe what has been said about ISIS unless she is really very stupid.
            You just have to convince her that the western media lie about IS (you know, just like Trump tries to to convince the american public that the media lie about him and his government (and suceeds with convincing ~70% of republicans about this)).

It comes down to the question of whether or not you want such people in your country. She seems to hate France, so IDK why they want her in their country.
            Where, in Drys Text is anything, that say that she hates France?
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

There you go, assuming that Kid actually read it. You should know better by now.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

You just have to convince her that the western media lie about IS (you know, just like Trump tries to to convince the american public that the media lie about him and his government (and suceeds with convincing ~70% of republicans about this)).
                The media does lie. So what?

Where, in Drys Text is anything, that say that she hates France?
                ISIS has promised to destroy France.

Comment

The media does lie. So what?
                  You see ...
                  so (from the standpoint of a deluded IS follower) no reason to believe the lies of western media regarding the atrocities of IS ...
                  if IS (for example) is executing people then only because these people actually did grave crimes against humanity
                  It is IS which is actually fighting for the rights of the followers of Sunni Islam, which have been oppressed by the USA and their Shia allies, like Saudi Arabia or New Iraq, and just want to create a state where all followers of Sunni Islamcan live in Peace

ISIS has promised to destroy France.
                  Just another blatant misrepresentation by the lying western media

(all written from the probable standpoint of an IS follower of course and not reflecting my own standpoints ... I just menton this again, just to be sure )
                  Last edited by Proteus_MST; March 28, 2017, 10:15.
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

That is not how I understood her motivations when I read the book.
                    She was more of the kind of a soft hart woman caring about people. The a-holes that attracted her there used her feelings, she cared about children, so they played her by begging her to come help in the hospital/nursery.
                    She did not "believe" in ISIS. In fact, she was even among those trying to discorage them to go. When she contacted them, it was to convince them to come back.
                    What happened is that they tricked her by playing the compassion card. "Come here for the children, for the women". Her motivations was not to destroy, but to save. It wasn't even a hospital for fighter, for men, it was a nursery.
                    She was probably ignorant and confused about politics, I don't deny that, but they used her good hart.
                    The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

You see ...
                      so (from the standpoint of a deluded IS follower) no reason to believe the lies of western media regarding the atrocities of IS ...
                      if IS (for example) is executing people then only because these people actually did grave crimes against humanity
                      It is IS which is actually fighting for the rights oppressed followers of Sunni Islam, which have been oppressed by the evil western powers and their Shia allies, like Saudi Arabia or New Iraq,
                      and just want to create a state where all followers of Sunni Islamcan live in Peac

Just another blatant misrepresentation by the lying western media

(all written from the probable standpoint of an IS follower of course and not reflecting my own standpoints ... I just menton this again, just to be sure )
                      There's a difference between not trusting the media and believing that ISIS is not horrible. I'm saying that there is no excuse for anyone to believe that ISIS is not horrible, especially a Muslim. And such a person should hate France, since ISIS has called for muslims in France to kill non-muslims there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dry View Post

That is not how I understood her motivations when I read the book.
                        She was more of the kind of a soft hart woman caring about people. The a-holes that attracted her there used her feelings, she cared about children, so they played her by begging her to come help in the hospital/nursery.
                        She did not "believe" in ISIS. In fact, she was even among those trying to discorage them to go. When she contacted them, it was to convince them to come back.
                        What happened is that they tricked her by playing the compassion card. "Come here for the children, for the women". Her motivations was not to destroy, but to save. It wasn't even a hospital for fighter, for men, it was a nursery.
                        She was probably ignorant and confused about politics, I don't deny that, but they used her good hart.
                        It could be so. Theoretically she would not be a bad person (even a good person). But if she helped ISIS in a way that broke the law she should face the consequences. I'm saying that that would not likely happen in Sweden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

There's a difference between not trusting the media and believing that ISIS is not horrible. I'm saying that there is no excuse for anyone to believe that ISIS is not horrible, especially a Muslim. And such a person should hate France, since ISIS has called for muslims in France to kill non-muslims there.
                          IIRC not from the beginning on ... the calls for Terror in european countries IIRC only came when the fight of IS got more desperate (and the european countries got more involved in the war against IS). Not even the map of the Great IS Caliphate (which involved Europe) ws there from the beginning on.
                          And considering that that woman, Dry mentions, already published a book abut her experience lets one assume, that she traveled to IS territory quite early in the war (like 2014 or the beginning of 2015)

Comment

• I feel btw. reminded of the 2 austrian girls who went to IS in 2014 because of all the convincing done by IS over social media internet channels.
                            And of which at least one then wanted to flee from IS territory, after discovering the truth about life under IS rule. And which both were killed ... the onduring combat and the other, after being used as a ex slave and subsequently beaten to death with a hammer, after IS discovered that she wanted to flee from Raqqa

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ape-Syria.html
                            Last edited by Proteus_MST; March 28, 2017, 10:52.

Comment

• They can't blame propaganda for their crimes.

Comment

• BTW, there was probably accusations of the West being evil in that propaganda.

Comment

Working...
                                X