Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweden is desperately trying to destroy itself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    They can't blame propaganda for their crimes.
    They didn't kill or hurt anyone ... their only crime was, that they were filmed and photographed by IS (before they got disillusioned by them) and that th video and pics were used for Propaganda purposes.
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

They didn't kill or hurt anyone ... their only crime was, that they were filmed and photographed by IS (before they got disillusioned by them) and that th video and pics were used for Propaganda purposes.
      I support laws against taking part in terrorist propaganda.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I support laws against taking part in terrorist propaganda.
        And I am sure that they would have been tried for this, after their return to Austria ... but of course this isn't comparable to killing or injuring someone in service of IS
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• It's very serious. Preventing propaganda is an important front.

Comment

• This is unexpected. Swedish PM vows to end liberal immigration policy in light of terrorist attack.

Maybe there is more hope for Sweden than Britain.

Sweden Prime Minister Stefan Löfven pledged to change his country's liberal attitude, insisting the massive influx allowed during the 2015 migrant crisis would never happen again.

Comment

This is unexpected. Swedish PM vows to end liberal immigration policy in light of terrorist attack.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-PM-says.html
              There's a reason why when you google for this, it only headlines in right wing news media. What he actually said is that people who don't get visas won't be allowed to stay, something that is already true but currently it takes time for them to be deported. He says absolutely nothing about 'ending liberal immigration policy', so once again you're either wrong or lying. I still can't decide which.

Comment

This is unexpected. Swedish PM vows to end liberal immigration policy in light of terrorist attack.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-PM-says.html
                Don't you believe it. This is a politician who let these economic migrants in and actively lied spreading propaganda that they were some how refugees fleeing for their lives when they were not. He is the guy who had the open door policy, it was his government which refused to enforce court orders of deportation including one against this very terrorist.

What we are seeing now is a dunderhead bleeding heart liberal politician desperately trying to save his career as public opinion has shifted so dramatically away from him due to his absolutely staggering number of unbelievable ****ups.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post

There's a reason why when you google for this, it only headlines in right wing news media. What he actually said is that people who don't get visas won't be allowed to stay, something that is already true but currently it takes time for them to be deported. He says absolutely nothing about 'ending liberal immigration policy', so once again you're either wrong or lying. I still can't decide which.
                  Yeah, too bad the fake news doesn't cover important issues.

The terrorist was ordered to leave the country within four weeks. The problem is the government doesn't enforce the laws, just like every liberal government.

The government is responsible for this attack.

Comment

Yeah, too bad the fake news doesn't cover important issues.

The terrorist was ordered to leave the country within four weeks. The problem is the government doesn't enforce the laws, just like every liberal government.

The government is responsible for this attack.
                    I just had a thought.

What id somebody faked "faked news"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post

I just had a thought.

What id somebody faked "faked news"?
                      If someone did that, they'd write the post you quoted.
                      The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                      - A. Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Don't you believe it. This is a politician who let these economic migrants in and actively lied spreading propaganda that they were some how refugees fleeing for their lives when they were not. He is the guy who had the open door policy, it was his government which refused to enforce court orders of deportation including one against this very terrorist.

What we are seeing now is a dunderhead bleeding heart liberal politician desperately trying to save his career as public opinion has shifted so dramatically away from him due to his absolutely staggering number of unbelievable ****ups.
                        **** is wrong with you? There were huge numbers of desperate people fleeing a war zone and like actual human beings the Swedish let them in instead of turning them away. So because a few *******s slipped through they should have just put up a wall and left them all to die should they? Do you actually listen to yourself? You sound like ****ing Trump.

Comment

• Bull ****. If you any to help actual poor refugees you find poor families in refugee camps and screen them so that those most at risk and most likely to intigrated are chosen then you fly them into places like Sweden. What happened last year is you got almost exclusively young men who left their families behind because their families were safe. They paid smugglers at least $10,000 to get them to Sweden and they went through half a dozen to a dozen safe countries to reach specifically the countries which offered the most welfare. Thus you got relatively well off people who specifically were welfare migrants. Hell, as of last September a grand total of 494 "refugees" out of almost 200,000 have found jobs in Sweden. They don't want to work and are happy with their free house, free utilities, free welfare money, etc... They now spend their free time forming organized crime groups, raping record numbers of actual Swedish women, selling drugs, robbing people, throwing rocks at any government person who comes into their Islamic ghetto including police but even ambulances. Everyone but the postman who delivers the welfare checks. Oh, and let's not forget their routine riots where they attack police and burn down the neighborhoods they were given free houses in because they violently are demanding still more free ****.

You asked what is wrong with me, well, I wonder wtf is wrong with you? How can you be so disconnected from reality and ignore this massive warning signs. ​​​​​​
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post

**** is wrong with you? There were huge numbers of desperate people fleeing a war zone and like actual human beings the Swedish let them in instead of turning them away. So because a few *******s slipped through they should have just put up a wall and left them all to die should they? Do you actually listen to yourself? You sound like ****ing Trump.
                            Refusing to deport dangerous enemies of your country is not praise worthy.

Comment

Bull ****. If you any to help actual poor refugees you find poor families in refugee camps and screen them so that those most at risk and most likely to intigrated are chosen then you fly them into places like Sweden. What happened last year is you got almost exclusively young men who left their families behind because their families were safe. They paid smugglers at least $10,000 to get them to Sweden and they went through half a dozen to a dozen safe countries to reach specifically the countries which offered the most welfare. Thus you got relatively well off people who specifically were welfare migrants. Hell, as of last September a grand total of 494 "refugees" out of almost 200,000 have found jobs in Sweden. They don't want to work and are happy with their free house, free utilities, free welfare money, etc... They now spend their free time forming organized crime groups, raping record numbers of actual Swedish women, selling drugs, robbing people, throwing rocks at any government person who comes into their Islamic ghetto including police but even ambulances. Everyone but the postman who delivers the welfare checks. Oh, and let's not forget their routine riots where they attack police and burn down the neighborhoods they were given free houses in because they violently are demanding still more free ****.

You asked what is wrong with me, well, I wonder wtf is wrong with you? How can you be so disconnected from reality and ignore this massive warning signs. ​​​​​​
                              They even threw stones at the police who came to investigate the terrorist act.

Comment

Bull ****. If you any to help actual poor refugees you find poor families in refugee camps and screen them so that those most at risk and most likely to intigrated are chosen then you fly them into places like Sweden. What happened last year is you got almost exclusively young men who left their families behind because their families were safe. They paid smugglers at least $10,000 to get them to Sweden and they went through half a dozen to a dozen safe countries to reach specifically the countries which offered the most welfare. Thus you got relatively well off people who specifically were welfare migrants. Hell, as of last September a grand total of 494 "refugees" out of almost 200,000 have found jobs in Sweden. They don't want to work and are happy with their free house, free utilities, free welfare money, etc... They now spend their free time forming organized crime groups, raping record numbers of actual Swedish women, selling drugs, robbing people, throwing rocks at any government person who comes into their Islamic ghetto including police but even ambulances. Everyone but the postman who delivers the welfare checks. Oh, and let's not forget their routine riots where they attack police and burn down the neighborhoods they were given free houses in because they violently are demanding still more free ****.

How can I be so disconnected from it? How about because its complete and total bull****? We went over this crap about rape and crime rates before and you were shown that its crap, but apparently we're supposed to not believe Swedens own law enforcement stats and politicians because oh they're just trying to cover up their liberal failings right? For ****s sake, I am so sick of this fact-free age we're living in, where people just make up whatever bollocks they want and people lap it up.

You know WHY only 500 people found jobs initially? It was because the Swedish department who register people to be able to work, and who help people actually find jobs were temporarily swamped by the large numbers, and were unable to do the job they normally do of getting people into work. Because it was a ****ing crisis where saving peoples lives actually mattered more than dotting i's and crossing t's on some ****ing paperwork.

Of almost 163,000 people who applied for asylum in Sweden last year, less than 500 landed a job, according to a report by a Swedish public broadcaster.

But hey, it's not like anyone is actually going to bother listening to the people who actually work in these fields or the people who live in those countries and actually know what's going on, is it? It's much easier to have already decided beforehand who is good and who is bad and just make it up yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X