Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweden is desperately trying to destroy itself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are only right in one thing... No, I'm not a mod... I'm an Admin
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• oh ya.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You probably think
        Most people use facts, Kid uses, "you probably think" Wow, just wow.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Dutch police bribe newspaper to not publish statistics which show how much Muslim crime there is, because it's taboo. WTF?! The newspaper can't publish anything taboo?!

There is conspiracy theory and there is conspiracy fact. This is a fact. The scrubbing, censoring and whitewashing the widespread violence by Muslim migrants is policy. And it's not just the Netherlands. It's EU-wide.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
            As usual, Kid doesn't answer the question... Instead, he throws out some meaningless comment that isn't even relevant to the discussion... And even funnier, he's claiming that a republican thinks that Hillary is going to still be president. Typical nonsense from Kid.
            Ming, I am saying this so you won't feel so bad every time Kidicious PWNs you. This is because I am a nice person, almost as nice as Nice Mobius actually.

Think of it not as a mauling but as a learning opportunity. Kidicious PWNs by using his greater knowledge, superior reasoning and greater wisdom. You can learn from Kidicious to increase your intelligence by taking in new facts, learning to reason the way Kidicious does and improve your wisdom by listening carefully to Kidicious.

I do hope that this helps you.

Comment

• I have been learning. I think my intelligence will ultimately rise to the level where I will need to change my username to "brainalive".

I look forward to that day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post

Ming, I am saying this so you won't feel so bad every time Kidicious PWNs you. This is because I am a nice person, almost as nice as Nice Mobius actually.

Think of it not as a mauling but as a learning opportunity. Kidicious PWNs by using his greater knowledge, superior reasoning and greater wisdom. You can learn from Kidicious to increase your intelligence by taking in new facts, learning to reason the way Kidicious does and improve your wisdom by listening carefully to Kidicious.

I do hope that this helps you.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                X