Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweden is desperately trying to destroy itself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As usual Oerdin is wrong

Here are some pics of one of his "young men who left their families" being handled by danish police

https://tinyurl.com/me8jrf6

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Wow, you are stupid. The last stats I saw said it was 98% men without their families and you think because you found a picture of one woman that somehow changes the factual reality of the stats? Tell us another whopper, Pinocchio.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post

How can I be so disconnected from it? How about because its complete and total bull****? We went over this crap about rape and crime rates before and you were shown that its crap, but apparently we're supposed to not believe Swedens own law enforcement stats and politicians because oh they're just trying to cover up their liberal failings right? For ****s sake, I am so sick of this fact-free age we're living in, where people just make up whatever bollocks they want and people lap it up.

You know WHY only 500 people found jobs initially? It was because the Swedish department who register people to be able to work, and who help people actually find jobs were temporarily swamped by the large numbers, and were unable to do the job they normally do of getting people into work. Because it was a ****ing crisis where saving peoples lives actually mattered more than dotting i's and crossing t's on some ****ing paperwork.

https://www.thelocal.se/20160531/few...ers-found-jobs

But hey, it's not like anyone is actually going to bother listening to the people who actually work in these fields or the people who live in those countries and actually know what's going on, is it? It's much easier to have already decided beforehand who is good and who is bad and just make it up yourself.

Listen to this fool! "We are saving people's lives!"

Yeah, because it just wasn't safe for them in Turkey, Greece, Macadonia, Serbia, Hungary, Austria, Germany, or Denmark, right? Nope, their only option for "safety" was to head right to the biggest welfare payout? What a clownish statement to make. You, sir, must have just fallen off of a turnip truck if you believe that hogwash.

Here is a hint my reality impaired friend: They left their families there because they knew their families were perfectly safe where they were. Hell, 80% of the "Syrians" aren't even f'ing Syrians but just fraudsters from other countries hoping to get the lucky welfare for life lottery ticket. Running for their lives, my ass.

Comment

• While there are more men than women/children, it's not 98%. Also, while there are a lot of "Syrians" that doesn't necessarily mean they aren't actually refugees (there are huge problems in many countries ... Iraq, Yemen, etc), and it's nowhere near 80% in any case.

Comment

• The issue for me is stuff like them not keeping rape statistics that will show that immigrants are terrorising non-Muslims, shaming victims for reporting rape and other crimes, and flat out lying about things. You have to be seriously screwed up to defend the Swedish govt here.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              The issue for me is stuff like them not keeping rape statistics that will show that immigrants are terrorising non-Muslims, shaming victims for reporting rape and other crimes, and flat out lying about things. You have to be seriously screwed up to defend the Swedish govt here.
              In other words, you're pissed they aren't making up statistics that would prove the false thing you've decided is true. You and Dinner deserve the government you have.

Comment

• Why do you hate people to have information?

Comment

Why do you hate people to have information?
                  I do indeed hate people having information IF that information is just lies. As you so often show, too many people lack the mental capacity to seperate truth from fiction.

Comment

• You're a horrible authoritarian.

Comment

You're a horrible authoritarian.
                      Hey, if I had my way the human race would all be kept locked in some vast reservation with only those who show an adequate level of intelligence and empathy allowed to live in the wider world with the rest of us. To be fair though, I'd provide you with plenty of creature comforts to make you happy, like non-stop talk radio and plenty of Walmarts.

Comment

• ... you could call it Oklahoma...

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post

Hey, if I had my way the human race would all be kept locked in some vast reservation with only those who show an adequate level of intelligence and empathy allowed to live in the wider world with the rest of us. To be fair though, I'd provide you with plenty of creature comforts to make you happy, like non-stop talk radio and plenty of Walmarts.
                          I'll make sure all of the people I know know that you think that way. They will likely laugh though since you Eurocoms suck at war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                            While there are more men than women/children, it's not 98%. Also, while there are a lot of "Syrians" that doesn't necessarily mean they aren't actually refugees (there are huge problems in many countries ... Iraq, Yemen, etc), and it's nowhere near 80% in any case.
                            No, you are just wrong. Around 80% showed up with no documents and you have mountains of discarded passports from everywhere from subsahara Africa to Bangladesh along the migrant trail. You have actual Syrians pointing out that the vast majority claiming to be Syrian simply are not. They are from all over the Islamic world yet lie and claim they are Syrian in order to get the magic welfare payout. ****, simply automatically rejecting and imprisoning the fraudsters who throw away their documents, who use false documents (fake Syrian passports are available every where in Turkey for $15) or who intentionally burn off their finger prints to avoid being entered and tracked by border enforcement police databases... Would eliminate upwards of 90% of all applications because they are frauds, fakes, liars, criminals shyster, etc...

Actual real Syrian refugees from places where there is danger so that they had to flee are as rare as hen's teeth compared to the vast majority of fraudsters abusing the system. That is not an opinion, that is a mother****ing fact.

Comment

• For which, of course, you can provide believable Links, Dinner
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

No, you are just wrong. Around 80% showed up with no documents and you have mountains of discarded passports from everywhere from subsahara Africa to Bangladesh along the migrant trail. You have actual Syrians pointing out that the vast majority claiming to be Syrian simply are not. They are from all over the Islamic world yet lie and claim they are Syrian in order to get the magic welfare payout. ****, simply automatically rejecting and imprisoning the fraudsters who throw away their documents, who use false documents (fake Syrian passports are available every where in Turkey for $15) or who intentionally burn off their finger prints to avoid being entered and tracked by border enforcement police databases... Would eliminate upwards of 90% of all applications because they are frauds, fakes, liars, criminals shyster, etc...

Actual real Syrian refugees from places where there is danger so that they had to flee are as rare as hen's teeth compared to the vast majority of fraudsters abusing the system. That is not an opinion, that is a mother****ing fact.
                                You are confusing total migration (likely within a specific month which may or may not be indicative of long term patterns) with those claiming to be "Syrian" to get your 80% number.

Comment

Working...
                                X