No announcement yet.

"Obama wiretapped Trump Tower - well, just kidding, dunno really"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has nothing to do with the made up conspiracy theory if the discredited left.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• But the conspiracy theory of the right is A-OK!
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It's the president's theory. That's a big difference between the entire media and democrats in Congress, not to mention Hillary and Obama.

There is already evidence of unethical and improper doing. We just don't know all the details and who is guilty. I'd bet that Lynch is going to be named though.

Comment

• David Lynch?
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Loretta. Someone had to have requested the unmasking. It was most likely her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              It's the president's theory. That's a big difference between the entire media and democrats in Congress, not to mention Hillary and Obama.

There is already evidence of unethical and improper doing. We just don't know all the details and who is guilty. I'd bet that Lynch is going to be named though.
              Ah, I think now I understand.
              So, wiretapping russsian spies is unethical and improper.

Is wiretapping russian spies generally improper and unethical?
              Or only f they communicate with members of Trumps Team / the republican party?

And if case 2 is true ... what if they communicate with members of the democrts ... o one of the minor parties ... is it then still improper and unethical to wiretap them?

Also what about german spies?
              Is wiretapping communications of german spies also improper and unethical?
              Or does it ony apply to russian ones?
              Last edited by Proteus_MST; March 24, 2017, 13:21.
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Ah, I think now I understand.
                So, wiretapping russsian spies is unethical and improper.

Is wiretapping russian spies generally improper and unethical?
                Or only f they communicate with members of Trumps Team / the republican party?

And if case 2 is true ... what if they communicate with members of the democrts ... o one of the minor parties ... is it then still improper and unethical to wiretap them?

Also what about german spies?
                Is wiretapping communications of german spies also improper and unethical?
                Or does it ony apply to russian ones?
                Someone from the WH requested transcripts from the IC of members of the Trump campaign. I'm saying that because there is a paper trail. The transcripts have not been properly handled, and they have nothing to do with espionage or anything like that, so you can drop the conspiracy theory. I know it's hard to accept reality, but just do it.

Comment

It's the president's theory. That's a big difference between the entire media and democrats in Congress, not to mention Hillary and Obama.

So you're saying the Democratic conspiracy is wrong, because several hundred people agree it should be investigated,
                  but the Republican conspiracy theory is right, because Trump said so.

Yeah, makes tons of sense.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Someone from the WH requested transcripts from the IC of members of the Trump campaign. I'm saying that because there is a paper trail. The transcripts have not been properly handled, and they have nothing to do with espionage or anything like that, so you can drop the conspiracy theory. I know it's hard to accept reality, but just do it.
                    If tht is the case then, obviously, the secret service is to blame, for not properly handling those documents.

This doesn't make Trumps claim that "Obama wiretappped him" more correct.
                    Trump surely should apologize to Obama (if Trump were a man with honor ... which I haven't found any evidence for, however) or Obama could bring the case to court and sue Trump for slander
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

If tht is the case then, obviously, the secret service is to blame, for not properly handling those documents.
                      No. People in the government can not have private information about citizens without proper reason. This information shouldn't have ever been at the WH where it could be used by people who have no business with it. That's a big scandal right there, and we could find out more.
                      This doesn't make Trumps claim that "Obama wiretappped him" more correct.
                      I don't care.
                      Trump surely should apologize to Obama (if Trump were a man with honor ... which I haven't found any evidence for, however) or Obama could bring the case to court and sue Trump for slander

Comment

• Maxine Waters: Obama created a huge database on everyone about everything ... and he's been very smart.

Comment

• Obama must be a very evil person
                          God thanks you have Trump now, in order to make people forget the injustices of the Obama administration

Comment

• Luckily the alt right website has the evidence to prove it, the ear of the President, and a Republican congress... so Obama's illegal wiretapping is going to land him in jail any day now ....

Guys ... I said, "any day now" ...

Guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                              Luckily the alt right website has the evidence to prove it, the ear of the President, and a Republican congress... so Obama's illegal wiretapping is going to land him in jail any day now ....

Guys ... I said, "any day now" ...

Guys?
                              Maxine Waters must follow those websites. She is in The Know.

Comment

Maxine Waters: Obama created a huge database on everyone about everything ... and he's been very smart.

http://eheadlines.com/maxine-waters-...veryone-video/
                                Unluckily for you, this "database" with "everything on everyone" doesn't seem to be about anything in particular. Waters is so incoherent that there is no "there" there.
                                The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                                - A. Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X