"Obama wiretapped Trump Tower - well, just kidding, dunno really"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Spicer has stated that Obama didn't literally wiretap Trump during a press conference, so as usually you are on about nothing.
    Spicer has stated that Great Britain was involved in the alleged wiretapping based on something said by somebody who you said shouldn't be believed based on other things that they said that you can't actually cite because you don't know what else they said, and so as usual you completely missed the point

In other words:
    Everybody but Kidicious: Napolitano said that Great Britain was involved in wiretapping Trump
    Kidicious: No he didn't
    EbK: Here is a clip of him saying this exact thing
    Kidicious: What your clip doesn't include is the part where he says the exact opposite! I'd quote this part, but I can't because it doesn't exist.
    Last edited by loinburger; March 22, 2017, 15:26.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post

Spicer has stated that Great Britain was involved in the alleged wiretapping based on something said by somebody who you said shouldn't be believed based on other things that they said that you can't actually cite because you don't know what else they said, and so as usual you completely missed the point

In other words:
      Everybody but Kidicious: Napolitano said that Great Britain was involved in wiretapping Trump
      Kidicious: No he didn't
      EbK: Here is a clip of him saying this exact thing
      Kidicious: What your clip doesn't include is the part where he says the exact opposite! I'd quote this part, but I can't because it doesn't exist.
      I wonder why you think an analyst in a segment entitled "Why there may never be proof even if Obama spied on Trump" is saying that there is proof that Obama spied on Trump.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Nunes ‘Unmasking’ Report Vindicates Trump Claims on Surveillance

J. Scott Applewhite / Associated Press
        by JOEL B. POLLAK22 Mar 20176,762
        House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) announced on Wednesday that he had learned that members of President Donald Trump’s transition team had been under surveillance by the Obama administration, that individual names had been “unmasked” by the intelligence community, and that those names had been leaked to the media.

Nunes’s information — which he said he would deliver to the White House later — vindicates the bulk of Trump’s claims earlier this month.

Nunes said that while there was no direct “wiretap” by President Barack Obama of Trump Tower, there was indeed surveillance — perhaps collected incidentally — of people close to Trump, possibly including Trump himself.

Much of that had been suspected, on the basis of mainstream media reports, but Rep. Nunes reported something new: that the surveillance did not involve the ongoing Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) inquiry into Russia’s alleged involvement in the 2016 presidential election. Indeed, none of the surveillance had intelligence value, he said.

“I believe it was all done legally,” Nunes told a press conference. The question, he said, was why names of those swept up in the surveillance had been leaked. The collection of the intelligence appeared to have been legal, but the leaking may have been illegal.

Most of the activity occurred during the transition period from November to January. Furthermore, Nunes said, he did not know whether phone calls — including phone calls involving Trump — were among the communications captured.

Nunez added that the new information had come to light after Monday’s hearing with FBI Director James Comey, when the congressman had appealed to anyone with new information to come forward. He said the new revelations had been “legally brought to me by sources who thought that we should know it.

The new information vindicates earlier reporting by Breitbart News, Mark Levin, and others, and which President Trump may have relied upon in tweeting the wiretapping claim Mar. 4.

Following Monday’s hearing, the mainstream media appeared to celebrate Comey’s statement that there was no evidence of wiretapping at Trump Tower. Politicians, too, piled on — including some Republicans, like Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ), who demanded that Trump apologize to Obama.

However, the only new revelation at the hearing was that senior members of the Obama administration may have been involved in “unmasking” former General Michael Flynn in intelligence reports.

Wednesday’s revelations by Rep. Nunes confirm earlier media reports of surveillance of Trump aides and associates, with the added twist that the revelations were unrelated to investigations of Russian ties to the Trump campaign.

No evidence of any collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign has been found, and former Obama administration intelligence officials have said publicly that such evidence does not exist.

Though the media, and the political opposition, had attacked Trump for his claims about wiretapping, he later clarified that he had used the term to refer to surveillance in a general sense. He also suggested that more evidence would soon emerge.

The result is a vindication of Trump’s controversial claims. Questions remain about whether President Obama himself knew of the surveillance, which other Obama administration officials were involved, and whether Trump was monitored directly

​​​​​
        http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-surveillance/

Meanwhile the fake news still reporting lies.

Comment

I believe it was all done legally,” Nunes told a press conference. The question, he said, was why names of those swept up in the surveillance had been leaked. The collection of the intelligence appeared to have been legal, but the leaking may have been illegal.
          a whistleblower thought people should know what trump and putin were doing, so now the trumpsters are looking to purge government of enemies.

Comment

Congrats Kid, you moved the goalposts far enough that Trump's absurd childish tirade is only misleading about what happened, misleading about Obama's role in it, vague, and pointless!

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

a whistleblower thought people should know what trump and putin were doing, so now the trumpsters are looking to purge government of enemies.
              Dude, what the hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                Congrats Kid, you moved the goalposts far enough that Trump's absurd childish tirade is only misleading about what happened, misleading about Obama's role in it, vague, and pointless!
                Pointless? The president elect was spied on by the out going administration of the opposing party. Probably just as important, he was spied on before that. **** you liberals. There is very little that can ever be said to you. You are soulless. You think you can do anything you damn well please.

Comment

. michaelfmooreThe Democratic Party needs to declare a National Emergency. For the first time in our history, the President of the United States and his staff are under investigation for espionage. This announcement, by the head of the Trump-friendly FBI, is a shock to our democracy. The Democratic leadership in the House and Senate needs to bring a halt to all business being done in the name of this potential felony suspect, Donald J. Trump. No bill he supports, no Supreme Court nominee he has named, can be decided while he is under a criminal investigation. His presidency has no legitimacy until the FBI - and an independent investigative committee -- discovers the truth. Fellow citizens, demand the Democrats cease all business. "The American people have a right to know if their President is a crook." -- Richard Nixon

These are the people who tell JR what words mean.

Comment

Pointless? The president elect was spied on by the out going administration of the opposing party. Probably just as important, he was spied on before that. **** you liberals. There is very little that can ever be said to you. You are soulless. You think you can do anything you damn well please.
                    Your own source said the surveillance was probably legal. It also made it pretty clear that whoever affiliated with Trump that got caught in it was not being targeted... so unless you can prove Obama leaked or ordered the leak of the info, you got nothing on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Your own source said the surveillance was probably legal. It also made it pretty clear that whoever affiliated with Trump that got caught in it was not being targeted... so unless you can prove Obama leaked or ordered the leak of the info, you got nothing on him.
                      That's because you are OK with the president's administration doing surveillance on his political opposition, which makes you incredibly horrible.

Comment

The really funny thing is that dumbasses like Kid think that what happened yesterday is a win for them and vindication. In fact it was nothing more or less than Nunes losing his ****ing mind and doing massive damage to both Trump and the Republican party. In a single hour Nunes managed to confirm that the Trump team are under investigation, revealed classified information to the press, and displayed that he just provided the subject of a law enforcement investigation with prior warning of details of that investigation before his own supposedly independent committee even know about it.

Short of going on TV and shooting himself in the dick, its hard to think of many ways Nunes could have ****ed up worse than he just did.

Comment

Newsflash: You people are losing. God is good.

Comment

Newsflash: You people are losing. God is good.
                            2 delusions in one posting ... would be worthy of the fake news thread
                            (unless you refer to the republicans/Trump if you write "You people", in which case it would reduce the number of delusions by 1 ... but I doubt so )
                            Last edited by Proteus_MST; March 23, 2017, 07:42.
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

The left is really doubling down on stupid. It was sad at first because they have almost no power now, and will lose what they have. But now it's clear that that's for the best.

Comment

The right is really doubling down on stupid. It was sad at first because they have almost all the power now, and it's clear they are trying to lose as much as possible. But now it's clear that that's for the best.

FIFY

Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X