"Obama wiretapped Trump Tower - well, just kidding, dunno really"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Do you realize that you posted a video from noworldorder.com and I quoted CNN.money or something like that?
    It's a clip from Fox News ... the exact clip Spicer quoted directly, which is what was being discussed. And if you weren't such a cheap bastard you could listen to the words Judge was saying by playing the clip.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
      Andrew Napolitano, hm?

I hope you are aware of the fact that Fox dismissed Napolitanos claims as "personal opinion" and also suspended him, shortly after itt ame to light that Trump used Napolitano as his source for the GCHQ-Claims
      I know that in Germany that wouldn't be shocking, but in the US commentators are encouraged to state their personal opinion and are usually not blacklisted for it.
      Last edited by Kidlicious; March 22, 2017, 08:27.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I know that in Germany that wouldn't be shocking, but in the US commentators are encouraged to state their personal opinion and are usually not blacklisted for it.
        Perhaps Fox didn't think as highly about the "sources" Napolitano used for his claims, as Napolitano himself
        Or maybe, when Napolitano was asked by his superiors about his sources, it turned out that Napolitano didn't have any sources at all ... and tried to mask a pure opinion piece as someething more substantial
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Yes, Opinions are fine, as long as it's clearly stated as just an opinion. That was not the case here. And when Fox is saying that the line was too blurry here...................

But then considering that Kid states his opinions as facts all the time, there's no surprise that he thinks there was nothing wrong here.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post

It's a clip from Fox News ... the exact clip Spicer quoted directly, which is what was being discussed. And if you weren't such a cheap bastard you could listen to the words Judge was saying by playing the clip.
            Was a follow up question asked?

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Perhaps Fox didn't think as highly about the "sources" Napolitano used for his claims, as Napolitano himself
              Or maybe, when Napolitano was asked by his superiors about his sources, it turned out that Napolitano didn't have any sources at all ... and tried to mask a pure opinion piece as someething more substantial
              The sources wish to be kept anonymous for obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                Yes, Opinions are fine, as long as it's clearly stated as just an opinion. That was not the case here. And when Fox is saying that the line was too blurry here...................

But then considering that Kid states his opinions as facts all the time, there's no surprise that he thinks there was nothing wrong here.
                No it doesn't need to be clearly stated. That's what witch hunters say. Clarification can be made at any time.

Comment

No it doesn't need to be clearly stated. That's what witch hunters say. Clarification can be made at any time.
                  If opinion pieces aren't well enough stated as "just" opinions, you get the problems that we have now.
                  That Trump and yourself claim those opinions to be facts
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Yes, legitimate news agencies believe it must be. That's why op ed segments are usually identified as such.
                    And NAPO wouldn't be currently suspended if he hadn't reported his fantasy as coming from legitimate sources which didn't exist.
                    Much different then a gaming website obviously since kid does it all the time here.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

This is great. "Don't pay attention to what was said, instead pay attention to what was meant, which you would know if you'd listened to the entire clip, and by the way I haven't listened to the entire clip."

What was said was enough for Spicer/Trump, but not enough for Kidicious. Is Kidicious daring to second-guess his heroes???
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

QUOTE=rah;n9320715]Yes, legitimate news agencies believe it must be. That's why op ed segments are usually identified as such.
                        And NAPO wouldn't be currently suspended if he hadn't reported his fantasy as coming from legitimate sources which didn't exist.
                        Much different then a gaming website obviously since kid does it all the time here.

[/QUOTE] First off, it looks like the title of that segment is Why there may never be proof even if Obama spied on Trump

Mar. 14, 2017 - 2:50 - Fox

​​​​If Aeson had gone directly to the source instead of noworldorder.com he would have noticed that.

Second, you're full of it. He's an analyst, not a reporter. There's a difference. This whole thing is horse manure.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                          This is great. "Don't pay attention to what was said, instead pay attention to what was meant, which you would know if you'd listened to the entire clip, and by the way I haven't listened to the entire clip."

What was said was enough for Spicer/Trump, but not enough for Kidicious. Is Kidicious daring to second-guess his heroes???
                          Spicer has stated that Obama didn't literally wiretap Trump during a press conference, so as usually you are on about nothing.

Comment

Yes, Spicer spends a lot of time "clarifying" Trump's drunk tweets.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Spicer has stated that Obama didn't literally wiretap Trump during a press conference, so as usually you are on about nothing.
                              This statement came at a time when it already was quite obvious that Trump couldn't deliver any proof for his wiretap claims.
                              Maybe it could have been somewhat believable if Trump or Spicer had stated, lready at the beginning, when Trump mde the wiretap claims, that ith "Obama" he didnt mean Obama and with "wiretapping" he dind't mean "wiretapping".
                              But the way it looks now it is just some kind of cheap way out in order to spare Trump some of the embarrassment resulting from his Obama wiretap claims getting proven wrong

Comment

Kid needed only 5 pages to confirm what's said in the op

That is after he did his knee jerk "fake-news" reply first.
                                Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X