• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we were spying on russians long before terrorism became an issue

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
      we were spying on russians long before terrorism became an issue
      They couldn't spy in Americans if they were talking to the Russians. They still can't. The Patriot Act gave them powers to spy on Americans who were suspected of terrorism. That's it.
      ​​
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

if the russian ambassador is being spied upon and you're talking to him, do the spies put their hands over their ears?

Comment

One of Trump's fake news sources has been benched:

NEW YORK (AP) — Fox News Channel has pulled legal analyst Andrew Napolitano from the air after disavowing his on-air claim that British intelligence officials had helped former President Barack Obama spy on Donald Trump.

A person with knowledge of the situation who spoke on condition of anonymity because it was a personnel matter said Napolitano has been benched and won't be appearing on the air in the near future.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
            if the russian ambassador is being spied upon and you're talking to him, do the spies put their hands over their ears?
            That's the way it has been told to me by experts. If they have a transcript they must black out the name and anything that was said by the citizen with some exception.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              One of Trump's fake news sources has been benched:
              Did he say that the British spied on Trump? I don't think so. He said that the British can spy on US citizens.

"Fox News has spoken to intelligence community members who believe that surveillance did occur, that it was done by British intelligence," he said on the Fox talk show "Outnumbered" on Monday.

Note the use of the word "believe." He did not indicate that his anonymous sources had proof or first-hand knowledge.
              Blacklisted

Last edited by Kidlicious; March 21, 2017, 03:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

They might want to pack a lunch
                Guess you will be right here.
                Trump doesn't seem to be the person who can accept being wrong, no matter how much proof (of him being wrong) you present to him.
                Therefore, of coure, as he (in his opinion) is always right, there is no reason to excuse, ever
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Guess you will be right here.
                  Trump doesn't seem to be the person who can accept being wrong, no matter how much proof (of him being wrong) you present to him.
                  Therefore, of coure, as he (in his opinion) is always right, there is no reason to excuse, ever
                  Obama can apologize for calling him a tyrant. How's that?

Comment

Obama can apologize for calling him a tyrant. How's that?
                    A google search revealed numerous instances of Trump supporters calling Obama a tyrant.
                    I haven't found a single instance, however, where Obama called Trump a Tyrant
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Did he say that the British spied on Trump? I don't think so. He said that the British can spy on US citizens.
                      No he didn't, are you illiterate or just a liar?

"Fox News has spoken to intelligence community members who believe that surveillance did occur, that it was done by British intelligence," he said on the Fox talk show "Outnumbered" on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post

No he didn't, are you illiterate or just a liar?
                        Go back to school.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

A google search revealed numerous instances of Trump supporters calling Obama a tyrant.
                          I haven't found a single instance, however, where Obama called Trump a Tyrant
                          An former president calling the new president a tyrant only two weeks into his term is totally different. Obama did that after his appointee was fired for refusing to follow orders and do her job.

Comment

Also, kind of funny that you accuse people of calling Obama a tyrant when I google "Trump tyranny" and find so many articles from the fake news.

Comment

This one is actually kind of funny.

Comment

Also, kind of funny that you accuse people of calling Obama a tyrant when I google "Trump tyranny" and find so many articles from the fake news.
                                And even "Trump tyranny" doesn't reveal a Link where Obama himself accuses Trump to be a tyrant

Comment

Working...
                                X