Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post
    I prefer, Kid, let me know when you get your head out of your ass of if you ever will provide any proof for the bile you spew. Then maybe we can have an honest discussion.
    ...:
    Oh please, you know what will come next:
    He will dig out an opinion piece from Breitbart, Fox News or Infowars, which "proves" his point
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• But he considers it proof......damn sheeple.
      Yeah, but a person can hope.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• pchang
        pchang commented
        Editing a comment
        In addition, he will not realize those opinion pieces are pretty much written by the same people and that they reference themselves in a circular fashion.

• ABC reporter, Julia MacFarlane, embarrasses herself on Twitter, insisting that having a contact with ties to the Russian government is evidence of collusion (some kind of crime).

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018...on-cohen-memo/

Julia Macfarlane
      Julia Macfarlane

@juliamacfarlane
      Replying to
      @KDKWife

@dbongino
      and
      @POTUS
      I encourage you to *read the filings* If Cohen did meet with a Russian contact to support the campaign, and if assistance was provided, that is: Conspiracy to defraud the United States - by impeding the running of free and fair elections. “Collusion” is shorthand for this.

If Cohen committed a crime then he committed the crime that he committed. Yeah, ok...
      Last edited by Kidlicious; December 11, 2018, 06:41.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• As bad as her logic is, it's still better than some of the arguments you have presented here
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
          As bad as her logic is, it's still better than some of the arguments you have presented here
          You would say that.

Comment

• And it's not just her logic. That's an example of many many journos.

Comment

• And as I said, it's still better logic and a better argument than you have shown in most of your posts...
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                And as I said, it's still better logic and a better argument than you have shown in most of your posts...
                Cited needed

(This should be good)

Comment

• There is not enough space here to cite all of your posts that fall in this category...
                  But just a few posts on this page that you have made...

You just don't care about ethics. Everyone with a brain and any decency can see that. That's why you keep posting fake news that smears innocent people. Meanwhile all the guilty people stay in the dark.

Liberals don't have any of that. They have a lot of fake news and crooked government officials though.

Google "investigation ethics." Did they stop teaching you how to do research in school when they started teaching you that believing in biology is bullying?
                  All showing you substandard debating skills
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Substandard debating skills are not logic. You just pwned yourself with a logical fallacy

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Substandard debating skills are not logic. You just pwned yourself with a logical fallacy
                      so you don't deny your debating skills are substandard?
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Don't overestimate him.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post

so you don't deny your debating skills are substandard?
                          There is no such thing as standard debating skills, and even if there were Ming wouldn't know what they are.

Comment

• Perhaps some kindly moderator can move kid's fake claims about Hillary Clinton to this thread? The fake news thread seems the most appropriate place for it.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              Perhaps some kindly moderator can move kid's fake claims about Hillary Clinton to this thread? The fake news thread seems the most appropriate place for it.
                              Is this a joke from Mr Fake News?

Comment

Working...
                              X