X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• CNN: Pardoning is obstructing... because Orange Man.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        CNN: Pardoning is obstructing... because Orange Man.
        If you may be a subject to the same investigation and strike a deal "pardon for information" or "pardon for not telling the investigators everything", then you surely are obstructing justice
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

If you may be a subject to the same investigation and strike a deal "pardon for information" or "pardon for not telling the investigators everything", then you surely are obstructing justice
          No. You don't know what you're talking about. You sound like an idiot, and are just repeating far-left conspiracy theories as usual.
          Last edited by Kidlicious; November 30, 2018, 06:30.

Comment

• Fusion GPS is the Clinton- and Democrat-funded group that initiated the Russia collusion story, although it is now, according to congressional testimony, being spearheaded by the Democracy Integrity Project and funded to the tune of $50 million. The Washington Post quietly admitted, buried the news, really, that the operation was funded by George Soros.

The latest questionably sourced information in support of this dramatic tale that opponents of Trump cling to in order to delegitimize the results of the 2016 election is that former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort secretly met with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assangein 2013, 2015 and, ominously, in spring of 2016, just as the Trump campaign was heating up. Assange is holed up in London at the Ecuadorian embassy there and published the hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and Clinton aide John Podesta.

Even on first read the story seemed difficult to believe. It was based on anonymous sources so non-descript that they could be any of literally millions of people. A document from Ecuador’s Senain intelligence agency allegedly claimed a “Manaford” had visited Assange along with “Russians.” The story mentioned the discredited dossier that journalists wrote about and intelligence agencies used to secure wiretaps on Trump associates despite the failure to verify its claims.

Since the visitor logs for the Ecuador embassy are public and show no mentions of Manafort, the story had to come up with a convenient excuse for why he was missing from the logs. They went with “Sources in Ecuador, however, say Manafort was not logged.” Okay, then.

I suppose it’s possible that this outlandish story has merit, that a close ally of Trump was working with WikiLeaks in an election year and it never managed to come out or get leaked, wasn’t caught on visitor logs or by any of the U.K.’s over-eager spies who were all over everyone else who knew Trump. It’s possible that Manafort missed any of the gazillion cameras trained on visitors to the Ecuadorian embassy and was able to evade any intelligence gathering about this meeting. It’s possible, but to believe it or take it seriously, you’d have to have much better sourcing, particularly since Fusion-allied groups have a reputation of planting such stories with friendly journalists.

It’s been seven and a half months, for instance, since McClatchy’s Peter Stone and Greg Gordon claimed, without evidence, that the special counsel had the goods showing that Trump attorney Michael Cohen had gone to Prague to collude with Russia in the run-up to the 2016 election. This was a key fact in the dossier and Cohen claimed it was a bald-faced lie. Even after he agreed to cooperate with the feds, he claimed it was a lie. In the seven and a half months since McClatchy ran that “bombshell” story that nearly everyone fell for, literally no one has been able to corroborate the story.

So let’s look at how people who present themselves as newsmen or thoughtful pundits handled this extremely unverified story.
            If this story had been true, it would have been proof of the conspiracy theory, but being upset about it being false means that you're also guilty!

IOW, the Ds turned you all into a bunch of far-left conspiracy idiots and now you love it because otherwise you would have to admit to yourselves that you are stupid enough to drink poison.
            Last edited by Kidlicious; November 30, 2018, 06:36.

Comment

• How the liberal media treats you when you are a serial abuser of women but all the liberal women that read fake news love you anyway....

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181130_182650.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	9366888

Comment

• Fake News:
                  There is freedom of speech for federal employees at the workplace while Trump is in power

True news:
                  Two million federal workers receive memo warning they can’t use the word ‘resist’ or discuss Trump impeachment at work.

All federal workers have received a memo warning that they cannot discuss the possibility of Donald Trump being impeached at work, reports the New York Times.
                  The memo went out Wednesday to about 2 million workers.

The memo said it was “illegal for them to participate in such discussions at work,” the Times reports.
                  This is the first time such a memo has been sent out, the paper reports, and critics say it’s overreaching.
                  All federal workers have received a memo warning that they cannot discuss the possibility of Donald Trump being impeached at work, reports the New York Times.The memo went out Wednesday to about 2 million workers.The memo said it was "illegal for them to participate in such discussions at work," the...
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• NPR lied about Donald Jr, saying that he gave conflicting testimony before Congress.

NPR falsely claimed Donald Trump Jr.'s Senate Judiciary Committee testimony conflicted with an account given by President Trump's former attorney.

Comment

Fake News:
                      There is freedom of speech for federal employees at the workplace while Trump is in power

True news:
                      Two million federal workers receive memo warning they can’t use the word ‘resist’ or discuss Trump impeachment at work.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/two...eachment-work/
                      Free Speech:

1) Germans don't have it.

2) You don't know what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Free Speech:

1) Germans don't have it.

2) You don't know what it is.
                        At least our federal employees are allowed to discuss an impeachment of Angela Merkel if they want to ...
                        the only people who find their freedom of speech restricted usually are from the political right and/or who want to incite violence ... so no big loss.

I surely can do without right wing mobs who (with US free speech laws) are allowed to hold transparents saying that all jews should be gassed ... or all immigrants (or muslims) should be thrown into a fire

Comment

At least our federal employees are allowed to discuss an impeachment of Angela Merkel if they want to ...
                          Doubt it. Certainly not if she advocated for Sharia.

You have Sharia-lite already.

Comment

• Only our Kidiot would try to distract people talking about free speech with Sharia law. Moron.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              Only our Kidiot would try to distract people talking about free speech with Sharia law. Moron.
                              Kids world must be a sinister one ...
                              seems to me like he sees muslim boogey men whop want to impose shariah on him at every corner ...
                              and every woman he sees wearing a head veil probably is a potentiaol muslim terrorist for him

Comment

Working...
                              X