No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone wrote it in a book hundreds of years ago. You can't argue with that.

Comment

• Old Testament is the way Jews are supposed to think. Christians by definition are supposed to believe the New Testament supersedes the Old Testament.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        The American Christians sure hate those silly Jewish prohibitions about coveting, adultery and murder.

• Trump 2020 campaign finds chairman -
      Plantation, FL -- Following a string of mail bombs sent to Democrat leaders and CNN, authorities have arrested a man who was immediately offered a position as Trump 2020 campaign chairman.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Seems like some Trumpist tried to spread lies about Soros ...
        so extreme lies that even the Auschwitz memorial (yes, the former KZ) had to step in and to debunk it

https://twitter.com/jesusrodriguezb/...17481022910465

Cannot go much lower
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I didn't realize the SS recruited 14-year-old Hungarian Jews!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
            Seems like some Trumpist tried to spread lies about Soros ...
            so extreme lies that even the Auschwitz memorial (yes, the former KZ) had to step in and to debunk it

https://twitter.com/jesusrodriguezb/...17481022910465

Cannot go much lower
            He literally worked for the Nazis, selling the property of Jews murdered in the Holocaust, ... but people who didn't like Hilary are bad.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• lol bull****. he was 14 years old when WW2 ended he wasn't working for Nazis

Comment

• pchang
                pchang commented
                Editing a comment
                Has anyone else noticed that Kid posts the same stories that Robert Browning and Cesar Sayoc are claiming to be true as well?

• Kidlicious
                Kidlicious commented
                Editing a comment
                Ohhhhh! And you and Hitlary post the same thing. Brilliant! You are soooooo smart!

• Proteus_MST
                Proteus_MST commented
                Editing a comment
                I am sure almost everyone here would prefer to be compared to a former US senator and secretary of state over being compared to 2 losers who successfully (Bowers) or unsuccesfully (Sayoc) tried to kill lots people, driven by their right-wing conspiracy theories

• Originally posted by spambot View Post
              lol bull****. he was 14 years old when WW2 ended he wasn't working for Nazis
              Lies! Hitler was just a puppet! The Nazi party was personally founded by Soros, Hillary, Obama and Mr.Banghazi!
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• GEORGE SOROS!
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• BUT WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS?
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Looks like we have a lot of Soros puppets on here, regurgitating his fake news.

Comment

• 9-14 yo Jewish Nazis are the worst kind!

Comment

• Hitler never had a chance to take over the world and deny people the right to have a country.

Comment

• Yah, Hitler being ultra-Nationalist wasn’t helping him do so

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                            Yah, Hitler being ultra-Nationalist wasn’t helping him do so
                            Hitler was a Globalist.

Comment

Working...
                            X